Inferno Mode, in only a few days?

General Discussion
Alright, so I have a full time job and all. But even considering that, I've put in at least 80% of my free time (6-7 hours a day, and all weekend so far) playing D3 with my wife, and I'm a pretty "hardcore" gamer so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm just curious *how*, even with no job and 16-18 hours a day dedicated to Diablo can people already be in Inferno? I'm just about to start breaking into Nightmare!

The only way I can see it done is people are bum-rushing through the levels in large groups, paying no attention/care for anything but PLing as fast as they can. Wouldn't that ruin the game? I'd think the first time you play, you'd want to at least, you know, experience the content? I can't see any way people are making it all the way to Inferno already without totally ignoring the storyline and skipping entire areas just bolting from quest to quest with a full party.

I mean, if thats what you want to do, more power to you. I just find it amazing we already have several large groups of people at level 60, in Inferno!
I actually played normally, and did full map clears. What made it easier was a person I randomed into at lvl 15 to try out public games. From then to now at lvl 60 half way done with act 1, we still compare drops and gear. Every time something cool dropper we ooh and aahh'ed. It made it more enjoyable and made things easier for us both.
Ahahahah, I've made myself the same question. Luckily I've gotten a lot of free time so I'm almost done with Nightmare. I do like to farm a lot and look throughout every nook and cranny before moving on so I do take longer than most to complete an act.
That's their style.

If they want to rush the game then sure why not. It's about competition on whoever gets first - when I play mmorpg I don't even care about the quest story lines I just want the EXP.
I just got into Nightmare, but I don't have a full time, only part time job, (reason being I'm only 17).
But, I have no idea how people are already in Inferno.
well, my guess is they want to get as fast in inferno to farm good stuff for RMAH
I hope you're kinding. 6-7 hours a day since release barely got you out of normal? I've reached Inferno yesterday with probably the same amount of playtime; no I didn't rush quests or corpse-dragged my way up. I didn't clear every single existing enemy, but I think you're just really really slow?
Alright, so I have a full time job and all. But even considering that, I've put in at least 80% of my free time (6-7 hours a day, and all weekend so far) playing D3 with my wife, and I'm a pretty "hardcore" gamer so it's not like I don't know what I'm doing.

I'm just curious *how*, even with no job and 16-18 hours a day dedicated to Diablo can people already be in Inferno? I'm just about to start breaking into Nightmare!

The only way I can see it done is people are bum-rushing through the levels in large groups, paying no attention/care for anything but PLing as fast as they can. Wouldn't that ruin the game? I'd think the first time you play, you'd want to at least, you know, experience the content? I can't see any way people are making it all the way to Inferno already without totally ignoring the storyline and skipping entire areas just bolting from quest to quest with a full party.

I mean, if thats what you want to do, more power to you. I just find it amazing we already have several large groups of people at level 60, in Inferno!

Racing through the game isnt my game play either......In normal I re did a few areas to just get a bit more gold and lvl a bit more. I thought I had done ever inch of every map but on redoing it found a few more quests I had initially missed so for me slowly but surely works
I'm more confused how people aren't in inferno. My friends and I cleared normal while reading all of the lore bits and exploring in ~10-11 hours. We've been in inferno for days now and one of us even has two 60s >.>
im currently in inferno with a few friends. we took our time through normal, went into every cave did all the side stuff that we could find. but once we got to nightmare we pushed to get to inferno. we still killed all the rares we found along the way and explored the caves we came across looking for more rare packs.
People hit level 27 just 2-4 hours when the game came out. Hitting 60 by day 3 or 4 is not suprize.
hit inferno earlier today, played about 1/3 of the way solo, clearing eveything along the way (while solo).

The game is fine. And plays just like Diablo should.
Your wife is holding you back.
@ Zorak - so you are very slow - coz i have 3 characters on 60LVL and 1 on 36 lvl.... so dont blame that they are slow... please
they rush the game, dont kill all the packs of elites, die hundreds of times on bosses.

not fun imo. not impressive either.
i work as well and have been doing nearly full clears (some random dungeons i skipped i admit when i was getting really antsy to advance) and i'll definitely be in inferno when i'm off today.

I do however plan on making an HC char, as well as making acouple more regular characters and taking it really slow to explore everything.
noone's 'farming' later acts of inferno yet,

those who have killed diablo only did so by corpse hopping through the map,

and seeing as how quickly i die when the champion packs turn their heads to even look at me in inferno mode, i'd say it'd be awhile till we are all farming inferno.
They prepared their rush months ago, they played beta non stop, they were knowing what build to do, and for the inferno clear, they didnt ill any trash mob at all. They just skipped everything and keep dying till they are at the quest objective. clearing it normaly take alot more time.