Passive Skill Slot Broken

Bug Report
The first passive skill slot does not give any benefit of the selected skill, regardless of what skill I put in it. The 2nd and 3rd slots work fine. Anyone else having this issue?
Yep, have the same issue. What class are you playing?
Wizard, but the first passive skill slot does not work on my Monk either
WHY HAS NO ONE SOLVED THIS PERSONS PROBLEM!
Never thought to check, but I just put on Exalted Soul in the slot for my Monk and it didn't give the bonus spirit. Nice catch; I would have never caught that with some of the less obvious effects in that slot.
well that's a good find, here i was thinking it was just 1 passive not working
hot fix next week ftw? off to go test this lol
Works for me. on both my DH and Wizard
Tested on my 52 monk.. works fine when I slap one with everything in it and Exalted soul... Easiest skills to tell if its working and looks like its working fine fellas.
Tested on my 52 monk.. works fine when I slap one with everything in it and Exalted soul... Easiest skills to tell if its working and looks like its working fine fellas.

I just went back to test with Exalted Soul again, and it worked initially. I swapped it in and out 10 times, and only once did it not take into effect. Maybe it is not so much the slot, but passive skill recognition that has a bug (or maybe recognition on the 1st slot only).