11 years waiting...

Technical Support
Congratulations! We've waited half a lifetime to play this game and this is what we get, nice job! Love them errors!
I have not been able to play yet.
I've barely been able to play, either way it's nothing exciting.
Blizzard this is pathetic... Pay for the game and can't even play it. Good job at failing Blizzard!
Yea that's my feeling too, I loved D2, waited a lifetime for D3, and I can't even install it... Or get any feedback on my question thread I set up...
Bought it today at Gamestop, got home extremely excited and then I can't even get past setup files. Nice, Blizzard.
ITT: People who have absolutely no idea how complex a worldwide release for millions of people can be.
QQ you waited 11 years you say 1 more day wont kill you now shut up
05/15/2012 08:36 PMPosted by Nihility
TT: People who have absolutely no idea how complex a worldwide release for millions of people can be.
I can't believe the amount of b*tching I am seeing... Do you guys not understand how many people are trying to connect? Millions. Let me reiterate that - Millions.
05/15/2012 08:28 PMPosted by Oathkeepr
Congratulations! We've waited half a lifetime to play this game and this is what we get, nice job! Love them errors!

11 years is not quite half a lifetime bud.
11 years is half my lifetime ,half my life for a game ill play a day and get rid of .this game is !@#$%^-*!@#$
game is S H I T