- We live in dire times. Demons wander our land and desecrate our homes in the name of greater evils, some even being Prime Evils. Valiant champions venture out seeking justice or searching for purpose through their holy cause. What does one who lacks power do during these harsh times? Do we run, hoping to find some shelter that will spare us a similar fate as our neighbors? Will we avoid a fate of becoming a Fallen’s momentary plaything?
- No, we must stand and support. We must be the banner holders to remind the brave adventurers who they are fighting for. We must show the Evil of the world that we are not afraid of them, that we won’t back down.
- @BlizzardCS shall be that first step toward glory, the first step to reclaiming our land.
- @BlizzardCS is proud to present our newest giveaway. Help us get the information out there about Diablo III support articles and you might have a chance to win a Collector’s Edition signed by the development team themselves or a Collector’s Edition key.
- Who is eligible and what is needed?
http://twitter.com/BlizzardCS and clicking "Follow"
- If you have not registered a Battle.net account, visit http://www.battle.net to register for a Battle.net account at no cost to you; and if you are not a registered user of Twitter, simply visit http://twitter.com/signup to register at no cost to you.
- Contest Starts:
May 21, 2012 @
June 3, 2012 @11:59 pm (PDT)
- How do I enter?
- Click on all of the Support Articles listed below
- Go to the Share section and the bottom of the page
- Use the Twitter option to open a Tweet submission window
- Add @BlizzardCS to the beginning of the text and the following, "Let us fight back the minions of Hell" to go with the rest of the given information and submit!
- Email email@example.com from your registered Battle.net account a link to your tweets. Please use the subject: BlizzardCS Diablo III Giveaway
- How are winners chosen?
- Much like the loot in our games, we will randomly choose a grand prize winner from all of our qualified entries and then several winners to receive other gifts.
- What is the prize distribution?
- One Diablo III: Collector's Edition signed by the Development team
- Seven Diablo III: Collector's Edition CD-Keys
- List of eligible articles
- Diablo III Connection Troubleshooting
- Diablo III Lockups and Crash Troubleshooting (PC)
- Diablo III Lockups & Crash Troubleshooting (Mac)
- Video Card Support for Diablo III
- Global Play FAQ
- Diablo III Real Money Auction House Regional Access
- Diablo III Auction House General Information
- Battle.net Authenticator FAQ
- Items of note
- Use of an email address that is not tied to a Battle.net account will lead to disqualification
- You will not receive a confirmation email that your entry was accepted
- Step-by-step instructions on how to link us your individual Tweet can be found here
- You may submit an entry for each article for additional chances, for a maximum number of eight (8) entries
- Diablo® III Customer Service Twitter® Contest – Official Rules
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
1. Eligibility. BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. (referred to herein as "SPONSOR") IS THE SPONSOR OF THIS CONTEST. THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, MEXICO, CHILE, COSTA RICA, ARGENTINA, PANAMA, VENEZUELA, PERU, THE PHILLIPPINES, THAILAND, TAIWAN, HONG KONG, MACAU AND SOUTH KOREA WHICH ARE OF THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE. If you reside in the Province of Quebec in Canada, you are not eligible to participate in this Contest. To be eligible to win a prize, entries must be completed and received by Sponsor in the format designated below. Directors, officers and employees of Sponsor, its parent, and any of its affiliate companies, subsidiaries, agents, professional advisors, advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate families of each are not eligible to win any prizes. All applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations apply. There is no cost to enter or win. Contest void in the province of Quebec and where otherwise prohibited. In the event of any dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail address associated with the entry.
2. Contest Period. The Contest shall commence on 10:00 AM Pacific Time on May 21, 2012 (the “Start Date”), and shall continue in duration until 11:59 PM Pacific Time June 3, 2012 (the "Deadline"). All entries must be received by the Deadline and in accordance with these official rules to be eligible to win a prize.
3. Entry in the Contest, Rules and Prizes. You must be a registered user of Twitter® to participate in the Contest. If you are not a registered user of Twitter®, simply visit https://twitter.com/signup to register, which is free. Once you are a registered user of Twitter®, you must become a follower of BlizzardCS by visiting https://twitter.com/#!/BlizzardCS and clicking “Follow.” You may then enter the contest by tweeting one or more Diablo® 3 support site articles that the you feel would be of value to Diablo III players. If you make or receive “tweets” on your mobile phone, standard text messaging rates will apply. In order to participate in the Sweepstakes without receiving “tweets” on your mobile phone, be sure to deactivate your mobile phone from your twitter account.
4. Prizes. On or about Monday, June 4, 2012:
- a. One (1) qualified entrant will be chosen by Sponsor at random from all qualified entrants to receive one (1) Diablo III Collector’s Edition interactive game; and
- b. Seven (7) qualified entrants will be chosen by Sponsor at random from all qualified entrants to receive a code that can be used to attach a Diablo III Collector Edition Key to the winner’s Battle.net account.
All Contest winners will be notified via Twitter.com’s “direct message” system with instructions for claiming their respective prizes. Prizes that remain unclaimed thirty (30) days after notification will be forfeited.
5. General Release. By entering the Contest, you release Sponsor, participating sponsors and any of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or delivery, misdelivery, acceptance, possession, use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
6. Affidavit & Release. As a condition of being awarded any prize, winners may be required to execute and deliver to Sponsor a signed Affidavit of Eligibility, which includes an acceptance of these Official Rules and a release of liability.
7. Winners List; Rules Request. For a copy of the winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed, business-size envelope after June 18, 2012 and before December 31, 2012 to Sponsor at the following address: “Diablo® III Customer Service Twitter® Contest -Winners List,” c/o Blizzard Entertainment, P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92612. To obtain a copy of these rules, send a stamped, self-addressed business-size envelope to Sponsor at the following address: “Diablo® III Customer Service Twitter® Contest -Rules Request,” c/o Blizzard Entertainment, P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92612. Residents of WA and VT may omit return postage.
8. Copyright Notice. The Contest and all accompanying materials are copyright © 2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Diablo and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. Twitter is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc.
9. Miscellaneous. The Contest and these Official Rules will be governed, construed and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to change these Official Rules at any time, in its sole discretion, and to suspend or cancel the Contest or any entrant's participation in the Contest should viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor's control affect the administration, security or proper play of the Contest or Sponsor otherwise becomes (as determined in its sole discretion) incapable of running the Contest as planned. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest or engage in any conduct that is detrimental or unfair to Sponsor, the Contest or any other entrant (in each case as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification from entry into the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to lock out persons whose eligibility is in question or who have been disqualified or are otherwise ineligible to enter the Contest. If you have any questions about these Official Rules or the Contest, please e-mail them to BlizzConContest@blizzard.com or send written questions to Blizzard Entertainment, “Diablo® III Customer Service Twitter® Contest,” c/o Blizzard Entertainment, P.O. Box 18979, Irvine, CA 92612.
10. Contest Sponsor. The sponsor of the Contest is Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.