so... whos going back to d2 ?

Games & Technology
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
Blizzard makes fun games, but this is one that is hard to swallow.

well said
arent and staying with D3.
05/29/2012 07:38 AMPosted by MadMegatron
Blizzard makes fun games, but this is one that is hard to swallow.

Well there's your problem, you are supposed to play it...

!@#$% jokes aside, I'm treating it as a game and thoroughly enjoying it. Sure it's not perfect, no game is, but I don't expect perfection. At some point, I will stop having fun, and when I stop enjoying a game, I stop playing it. For some strange reason I never feel the need to announce that fact to perfect strangers.

Also, D2 sucks. Even if I could stand to play a game with 10 year old graphics (I can't), I wouldn't play that junk.
05/29/2012 07:44 AMPosted by Dragokin
arent and staying with D3.

im sure its so much like wow.. have you played d2 before ?
05/29/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Kushman
lol they obviously need to fix this game... its to much like wow.... no where near diablo. its almost a wow expansion :/

nope... nuff said
05/29/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Kushman
lol they obviously need to fix this game... its to much like wow.... no where near diablo. its almost a wow expansion :/

nope... nuff said

05/29/2012 07:29 AMPosted by Kushman
Hell no, staying with D3. but have fun, i guess some people just prefer old and archaic game mechanics just because its familiar and feels safe. enjoy rolling you millionth Hammerdin though no surprises there right?

thats the thing people dont get, graphics dont mean anything it all about the gameplay, and no its not that it feels safe.. it feels like wow... not diablo...

nope... nuff said
05/29/2012 07:50 AMPosted by captaincow

nope... nuff said

thats the thing people dont get, graphics dont mean anything it all about the gameplay, and no its not that it feels safe.. it feels like wow... not diablo...

nope... nuff said

clearly you have never played a diablo series till d3 came out. nuff said
05/29/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Kushman
ive been out of d2 aswell but id rather play that then this broken game.. I've been waiting for this game for 4 years, ever since it was announced at Blizzcon in 2008. I soloed all of Normal and Hell and I thoroughly enjoyed it. That being said, with 65 hours played I cannot bring myself to play this game anymore. Why? The game is linear, not open world like I thought it would be (at least like Diablo 2), Legendary items are 100% useless trash because Magic and Rares are ALWAYS better, inferno is a boring kite-fest that takes no skill whatsoever you basically just run around in circles for several minutes and use a defensive cooldown here and there until something dies. Boring. Games are limited to 4 players, and because of Diablo 3's linearity you are stuck in the killing tubes with no one to socialize with; you basically just yawn your way through the game. You can't create or join a game with a title, chat channels are worthless and filled with gold spammers, the auction house is a complete buggy mess, hackers are stealing thousands of players accounts and Blizzard has responded horribly, even claiming that some of these rumors are false. Your main character and companions are extremely annoying, the ending is complete garbage, everything is scripted in D3 - not at all how it should be, there should be some mystery to the game, instead there is none, it's basically go here, do this, talk to this guy. I've played WoW and although I think it's an alright game, I DO NOT WANT WOW IN MY DIABLO. I've been a fan of Blizzard games since Diablo was released and they've failed so hard in my eyes with Diablo 3 that I don't see myself ever buying one of their games again. I haven't played D3 yesterday or even today, and have no desire to play it again. It's obvious that this game was rushed and ultimately wasn't ready.

if u have not played the game, why are u on the forums, ur freakin weird bro...nuff said
Clearly, you need to play WoW. Do us a favor and go back to D2. I guess some people still like getting carried to level 99 by bot runs.
lol you're all the more weird for assuming i have never played. nuf said
enjoy that 800x600
05/29/2012 07:52 AMPosted by Kushman

nope... nuff said

nope... nuff said

clearly you have never played a diablo series till d3 came out. nuff said

wrong.. but i dont argue i jsut say nuff said for the you trolls, il go play d3 u go play league of legends im guessing i have no idea.. nuff said
leauge of legends is a better game aswell lol but thats a different subject, my point is blizzard failed this game and you can troll all you want lol :D
Depends which way this game goes.

If they efficiently start fixing the general problems with it and class balancing I'll stay.

If not, then I'll be leaving Diablo all together.
05/29/2012 07:57 AMPosted by qw27
nope, too ez, its got borring when my clan got like a billion bots, had all level 90's a smiter, windy druid, rabies druid, hammerdin, orb sorc, bone necro, javazon, trap sin, bo barb, and a throw barb, all hardcore, and i got borred

don't use bots ? nuff said
No one is, just a bunch of kids crying over nothing. See you back in D3 in a few hours.
been messin around in D2 for a week now. Sometimes it seems more fun than D3