(Spoilers) Leah and the Angiris Council

Lore and Story
I know Leah was the vessel for Diablo and we killed him but is she actually dead?

As for the Angiris Council, who is actually left besides Tyreal?
None of the ones that appear in the game directly die, they just get knocked out when Diablo starts corrupting the arch. They come back after you defeat Diablo. Here's the four in the game proper (not just mentioned in cut-scenes) and their role as of the end of the game.

Tyrael - Wisdom
Auriel - Hope
Imperius - Valor
Itherael - Fate

Edit: As for Leah, gods only know. I'm somewhat annoyed at the weak storytelling in that they totally forgot about here after you defeat Diablo but I can only assume that they're going to do an expansion with that being a, if not the, focus.
I hope Malthael, the former Archangel of Wisdom, shows up in the expansion.

For those unfamiliar, Malthael bailed on the Council after Tyrael shattered the Worldstone in D2LoD.
I hope Malthael, the former Archangel of Wisdom, shows up in the expansion.

For those unfamiliar, Malthael bailed on the Council after Tyrael shattered the Worldstone in D2LoD.

If he shows up expect him to either be corrupted or Imperius level pissed off. If nothing else Tyrael stole his seat, and as a mortal no less.
See I don't see Malthael pissed that Tyreal took his seat, considering he left the Council. I feel he'd be pissed at Tyreal for destroying the Worldstone. Yes we know he went a little insane from that knowledge but whose to say after all this time he finally realized Tyreal must pay for his actions.
when it comes to leah something does not add up quite yet. see in the book of Cain they make a big point out of mentioning that when diablo died in d1 and d2 the body reverted to the form of the host. in d2 we actually get to see diablo slowly take over the host until he finally breaks free.

now in d3 diablo just takes over leah mind you with the power of all 7 i would think he would be able to dominate a simple human quite simply. but the conversion, is what bugs me. leah just burns away and next you know metro diablo stands up. then when diablo dies this time he just burns away like leah did.

the book of cain also strongly hints that there is a world beyond this one, heaven and hell. a place beyond the black. i bet that is where malthael is lord of the realm of death. i think we will head in there and find some way to bring leah back.
I think Leah will be back somehow, for no other reason than when Diablo died in the cinematic his body burned up instead of reverting back to her form. With Adria still around and the black soulstone falling back through the clouds (expansion hook) I think her soul is in the stone and will still have a part to play.

Of course that's all just wild speculation.
Usually the vessel for a Great Evil ends up dying when the evil dies or manifests fully into their body

Albrecht and Aidan both died when Diablo fully took over their bodies