Is anybody really enjoying themselves?

General Discussion
I love how my single player game lags.
I love how my Wizard turns all protoss on large packs.

No really I do, I LOVE Archon
I love how I don't have any lag problems.
Yes, I actually am enjoying my self even as a Barbarian in Hell.
Yes. I am really enjoying the game play. I forgot how fun hack and slash can be. The UI is simple and elegant. The story is engaging. Having a blast.
05/20/2012 02:28 PMPosted by JMPSL
I lost my HARDCORE PLAYER TODAY SO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

There there, there there
Nope, not one day have I not lagged. Its unplayable even on all settings on the lowest and the resolution on the lowest. The game looks worse than D2. All I ask to is just have a playable game, don't care about the graphics. SIgh I can dream.
I have no lag whatsoever, so yeah
05/20/2012 02:28 PMPosted by JMPSL

why would you make a hardcore character with all the bugs and latency this game has currently?
05/20/2012 02:38 PMPosted by AzerFox

why would you make a hardcore character with all the bugs and latency this game has currently?

Because that's part of the fun of Diablo.

Diablo 2 had a lot worse bugs.
05/20/2012 02:22 PMPosted by Tujag

I love how in I get up from my single player game to eat, when I come back it will have timed out the connection and logged me out of the game.
05/20/2012 02:26 PMPosted by SOC
Yes, I actually am enjoying my self even as a Barbarian in Hell.

LIES!
Single player mode games should not lag. This is inexcusable, and I'm tired of sycophants who keep claiming this is the future of gaming. This online-only stuff will only become the norm if you roll over like lapdogs.
http://tinyurl.com/singleplayerlag

Absolutely loving it.
05/20/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Celebrim

I love how in I get up from my single player game to eat, when I come back it will have timed out the connection and logged me out of the game.

I know. Unless I leave my character logged in while I'm eating, it just doesn't feel right.
No lag whatsoever....so yes.
for the record the game doesnt have single player, theres no single player option, only private server.

and yes, even with the lag im having fun. and yes i could !@#$% abotu this game endlessly, it has a whole novel of thigns wrogn with it, but im still having fun