Anyone want to do some Pony Runs (NM)

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Will be doing pony runs in NM in about 45 minutes, will probably do quite a few runs so if you want to tag along there are 3 free spots, please though only people who can hold there own in act 4 of NM i cant carry people through ponys with 4 people in game. Send me a msg on Bnet :)
I would love to come along however I have some RL prior engagements. thank you for the opportunity though and I hope to see more of this from other members in the future.
I do them every night so if your interested any other night let me know
I have the staff of too bit Havnt used it yet. Does it have unlimited uses? Say I open the portal in my game but join someone else's game and want to do the same. Will it still work? If so, anyone wanting a free trip to Whimsyshire for some pony slashing let me know :)
Nice Gesture Eraser :)..alas Im not high enough YET
05/21/2012 01:33 AMPosted by fenkage07
I have the staff of too bit Havnt used it yet. Does it have unlimited uses? Say I open the portal in my game but join someone else's game and want to do the same. Will it still work? If so, anyone wanting a free trip to Whimsyshire for some pony slashing let me know :)

Yes it has unlimited uses and can be transfered between chars by the stash. Ive done the pony run at least 100 times now, well worth spending the money on it. Once you have crafted the staff you can only use it in normal, to use it in nightmare and hell modes you need to upgrade the staff (the plans are for sale from the bastion keep when you tele from act 4)

200k to upgrade to NM then 500k to upgrade to hell staff.
hit us up i will help if i am on. on most nights