random dungeons not spawning

Bug Report
i have done multiple runs now with different characters looking for three different dungeons in act 1 the lyceum, house of curios and highland cave and have yet to have any of these spawn.
i have done enough runs through some of the zones to the point where my character gains almost no xp in those zones that they are quoted to spawn in. this is starting to really frustrate me if the system for the random dungeons needs to be recaliberated. i am not the only person having this problem. based on battle.net forums and other game sites forums.
Might help if you better define "multiple". 3 times? 10 times? 100 times?

Random is random. For all you know, those dungeons only have a 2% chance to appear. Rarity is not a problem, its the game design which gives you a reason to keep playing.
Lyceum seems to not be spawning at all, though there has been no word from Blizzard about it yet.
ive done the runs looking for each a few dozen times.
Might help if you better define "multiple". 3 times? 10 times? 100 times?

Random is random. For all you know, those dungeons only have a 2% chance to appear. Rarity is not a problem, its the game design which gives you a reason to keep playing.

even if it is 2% chance at the point that i said that i am no longer getting xp in those zones means ive done it more times than i can bother to count
Have you guys tried going there at a tougher difficulty?
Maybe some of those places have better chance at higher difficulties.