Auction House is horrifically broken

Bug Report
No, it's not intended. I just listed another 2 items in AH and i can find one of those items on the list but the other one is unsearchable.
05/27/2012 08:55 AMPosted by MarinoKadame
And gems, blacksmith pages and other stuff in those tab are all empty nothing showing.

That's intended. There are blue posts announcing a suspension of commodities trading. Not a word from Blizzard about the rest of it though.

That's typical of problems that Blizzard is stumped by or uninterested in... from like way back.
I'm having this problem as well. Most of my items cannot be found through searching. This is frustrating for me because combined with the ten item limit it means I cannot move many items on the Auction House. It also means that everyone is probably missing out on great deals because we can only see a small chunk of the actual listed auctions.
05/27/2012 09:08 AMPosted by Grifter
I'm having this problem as well. Most of my items cannot be found through searching. This is frustrating for me because combined with the ten item limit it means I cannot move many items on the Auction House. It also means that everyone is probably missing out on great deals because we can only see a small chunk of the actual listed auctions.

you are absolutely right, sir~
And now it goes from bad to worse...

Whatever "fixes" they have been doing has seen 50% of my auctions disappear and they havn't been returned to me to move to my stash and they didn't sell because i have no gold to send to stash from them.

Lose/Lose situation.

Thanks

On the bright side im now at 4/10 auctions which means i can upload 6 more auctions... to then have bug out for the next 24 hours and once again lose the items and gold value.

Lose/Lose repeating cycle.
it's been 3 days now of me just rotating auctions I'm putting up for great prices, not even a bid. I -cannot- sell anything on AH, it's been 3 days.