Error 37?

General Discussion
1 2 3 94 Next
Error 37 has been coming up for awhile now. You should really fix this.
yah i can't even log in... it says like server busy.... and error 37 comes up i want to playy
Just keep trying to log in. Basically it means servers are full. Ya 10 years wasnt enough to prepare for the launch.
Glad it's not just me...agreed PLEASE FIX
Same. Server busy error 37!
Would you prefer extended downtime? Or a poorly supported game where bugs and balance issues aren't attended to?
9. Blizzard North left in 2003.
Same, I was in for a little bit, 20 minutes at most. I haven't had a chance to play all day with the maint though >.>

Is anything going to be done tonight or will they wait till 2morrow?
05/29/2012 08:42 PMPosted by GeebusNZ
Would you prefer extended downtime? Or a poorly supported game where bugs and balance issues aren't attended to?

I see what you did there.
05/29/2012 08:42 PMPosted by GeebusNZ

We already have this xD
Was disconnected from game while farming Act I Inferno and now this....
This is because Blizzard released a game and never properly prepared themselves for the loads of people that would log on. Obviously they didn't expect this game to sell, because who would pay $60 for a beta?? Now their servers can't handle login authentications and auction house transactions, because they are ill prepared.
Im still upset that the servers have problem's and would like to play the game i bought.Why cant i play offline when the servers are down? Just seem to be an ongoing problem and im sure a creative solution is out there.
The Same Problem

Error37 * repeated infinitely