MacBook Pro trying to login game crashes 3007

Mac Technical Support
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 Next
Same thing here... so tired of this.. never had a buggier game..
Yup it seems to be a mac user problem. Blizzard really needs to announce that they are attempting to fix this problem. There are too many people with the same issue for this to be a connection or security problem, this is definitely something on blizzards end. The fat that this is happening on the long weekend pisses me off. I work all week so i can play this weekend and i get f'd in the A.
Thanks blizz
same thing here. looks like i'm not alone
05/19/2012 11:30 PMPosted by meremade
Update: For those of you who can try it - Wi-Fi Hotspot on my Android mobile is working in the meantime, however this is not an ideal situation. Really need it working like it was before the most recent maintenance.

I tried connecting through my wi-fi hotspot of my iPhone, and it worked. I was able to log in...
Then i tried to switch back to my dsl (same one ive been playing on since open beta, until yesterday) which uses a Cisco residential gateway and it crashes.
Hey everyone just got off with tech. They are having an issue with all of the macs logging in. This issue reportedly began early on Sat Morning. I am going to attempt to plug directly into my cable box to see if this works as directed by tech support. If it doesn't there is a bigger issue. Try it see if it helps. Remember people this is for mac users only Good luck hope it works guys I will let you know.

FD0C0B17-36EC-4CA9-8AF4-73B488C9DC0D

Mac OS X 10.6.8

ardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac11,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i3
Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Processor Interconnect Speed: 5.86 GT/s
Boot ROM Version: IM112.0057.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.59f2
Hey everyone just got off with tech. They are having an issue with all of the macs logging in. This issue reportedly began early on Sat Morning. I am going to attempt to plug directly into my cable box to see if this works as directed by tech support. If it doesn't there is a bigger issue. Try it see if it helps. Remember people this is for mac users only Good luck hope it works guys I will let you know.

FD0C0B17-36EC-4CA9-8AF4-73B488C9DC0D

Mac OS X 10.6.8

ardware Overview:

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac11,3
Processor Name: Intel Core i3
Processor Speed: 3.2 GHz
Number Of Processors: 1
Total Number Of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 4 GB
Processor Interconnect Speed: 5.86 GT/s
Boot ROM Version: IM112.0057.B00
SMC Version (system): 1.59f2

this is the first i've heard of them admitting there's an issue.
Didn't work. Did it work for you? Did they give you an estimate on when it will be fixed?
Bump on this because someone should address this. really damn annoying paying 60 dollars for a game that isn't playable
same boat. the game was working fine until this past weekend, now when i try logging in the game crashes on the 'Connecting to Battle.net' part with a quick flash of a 3007 error.

thought it was the game server maintenance, but looks like that wasn't the case.

OSX 10.6.8

EDIT: In a fit of rage, I took off all of the port forwarding, DMZ, etc. and tried one last time (after trying to connect to the Asia servers, which didn't work) and it let me in. Been playing for ~20 minutes so far without issue. *shrug*
so the problem on the server side?
I just tried the Asian server, and it works just fine, afterwards i logged out and tried the EU server, and now it does not crash, it just shows a "Error 37" message.

iMac 27", Lion 10.7.3

Edit:

Someone posted this on the EU forum.

"Switchin from europe to asia, logged in. Then logged out again switched back to Europe and it worked !!!"

Works for me too. I am playing the game on my iMac now.
We are being segregated, lets burn and pillage until we can be equals with the PC users!
WOW I reported this to customer service and this was the response I got back:

"Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Blizzard Entertainment Customer Support.

We would like to thank you for the enthusiasm you have shown towards Blizzard games! Recently, we released Diablo III and due to the success of the launch we have received a high volume of phone calls, petitions, and other responses. We are working diligently to process all requests in a timely fashion; however, we are unable to get to your request at this time.

We recommend visiting our support site at us.battle.net/support as the self-service options are comprehensive and our articles are capable of answering most questions. If you are unable to find an answer, please re-open the petition which will retain your current place in line.

Regards,

Blizzard Customer Support"

I am so pissed of right now. They couldn't even write "we are working on it". I bet they didn't even read my report.
05/20/2012 11:47 AMPosted by Tusk
We are being segregated, lets burn and pillage until we can be equals with the PC users!

i'll get my pitchfork
This is something I am investigating at the moment. I will try to find out what is going on and will get back to y'all when I have an update or need more information.

This is small step for me, but big step for humanity. Or something like that...
only problem is, that we have been down almost 2-3 days. Glad you are investigating just "now". Thank you for all your hard work...
This is something I am investigating at the moment. I will try to find out what is going on and will get back to y'all when I have an update or need more information.

Why don't you just give me my money back??? Its been 3 days... and you are just "now" investingating. Thank you for working so hard on this.
We're working on getting this investigated. I'm not in the office on Fridays or Saturdays, so coverage is a bit light.

I apologize about the delay in this matter, but I am bringing this up to the appropriate teams for review. I'll post back when I have more information.

Error 3007 here too, this game has been nothing but problems on 3 different machines for me.
The mac is the only one I have been able to get it installed on....and it can't connect