Officially quitting D3

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 8 Next
I'm quitting too because it's obviously not the game the big 4 of Blizzard North would have made. What Blizzard delivered here is a shame for the Diablo franchise (it was really great for about 20 hours, but thats it)

Haven't spent a single minute gaming today because I honestly lost all interest in the game (and I played Diablo 1 and 2 for many many years)

I think it lacks replayability and has too many broken in game features like the quest system, skills (based on weapon dmg wtf?, "runes" , items (legendary<blues wtf?), customization, ...

See you in Torchlight 2!
I am finally quitting after 52 levels of repetitive mindless gaming.

The games been out for 5 days why are you acting like you've wasted years,

god i'm sick of all the babies on this forum

I can't believe I wasted $60 of hard earned money on this game. This was supposed to be the game of all games and it turned out to be a real big upset from Blizzard, which is rare.

At least I have SC2 and BF3 to fall back on for the time being.

If you're also quitting, please share your thoughts and what led you to your decision.

Can I have your stuff?
I quit too i agree

You bought a Diablo game and expected something other than repetitive mindless gaming?

haha..touche!..

-J
best part about diablo 3 is with it being online bliz can input patches/expacs whenever they feel like it? i believe this makes this game more evolving and therefore not as " repetitive mindless gaming" but maybe thats just me?
05/20/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Transbrak
This isn't twitter, nobody cares what your doing.

hahahah love it :D
Just shut up Computer, just shut up and leave the Diablo world
05/20/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Transbrak
This isn't twitter, nobody cares what your doing.

Love when kids post "nobody cares" yet they take the time to post lol. If YOU didn't care then you wouldn't take the time to post in the thread. :)
i definitely agree that there's a lot of problems with the game. They've got a lot to fix in the coming months for this game to really be fun...

i don't mind the repetitiveness because that's what I bought into as a Diablo game, i think the official AH market is probably what's keeping me in the game right now because i like messing with markets. you can try to game the market for fun and then use the fruits of your labor to kill shht.

there's much left wanting in the game its definitely nowhere near finished.

I can't believe I wasted $60 of hard earned money on this game. This was supposed to be the game of all games and it turned out to be a real big upset from Blizzard, which is rare.

At least I have SC2 and BF3 to fall back on for the time being.

If you're also quitting, please share your thoughts and what led you to your decision.
mindless repetitive gameplay, yet mentions SC2....um ok
Wait no...No...no way. You bought BF3? And you consider D3 a waste of money? (these two combined cannot be, impossible). I don't think you own BF3.

go play COD troll.

calling troll as well.
You'll be back.

Thanks for thinking you're so important that you had to post about your quitting Mr. God.