How to Level your Demon Hunter

Demon Hunter
Hello my name is Ishamael and i started playing the demon hunter after my Barb got boring for me near the end of hell, i fell in love with it instantly. im making this post and guide to help other people level and progress as fast as i did.

Normal mode, this is pretty easy i used an AOE build all the way through even on bosses and killed them fast and easy.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#WQVXST!bXT!YYbZcZ

this is the build i used through normal and nightmare, i just worked my way up the runes as i got them skills never changed. i had no trouble at all with any fights. u kill stuff way to fast, and if any manage to get close u just smoke bomb and run away.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bPVXST!bXT!abbZcZ

This is my Hell build worked well and made it through fairly easy. focus on Dex/vit gear and u will be able to take hits and deal tons of damage.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#bPVXST!bXT!acbZcZ

and Now my inferno build not much as changed but it works like a dream with a good wep and some kiting skills. can solo act one no problems unless i make stupid mistakes. my current wep is a 2h Xbow with 850 damage im sitting at 13k damage without sharpshooter on. and at 30k hp. smoke bomb can break freeze and jailers so those shouldnt stop u when kiting as well as with the slow not even fasts can keep up to u but if they some how get close drop smoke and run on ahead always plan a good kite root. i have had to kite some of the hard mobs all the way back the way i came but still killed them.

well i hope this helped some of u demon hunters get further ahead. Best of luck!
Nice builds, going to try them out. Seen alot of weird DH's out their complaining about their lacking in ability to solo hopefully this works good
Not sure if you ever tried it, but for normal and nightmare, I'm just spamming Chakrams with double blades. I have no difficulty up to this point (Level 40, 2K DPS). My armor and rings are pretty low end right now, so I'm sure I can get my DPS up closer to 3K when I finish upgrading there.

Can't wait til Hell and Inferno to see if the strategy is still viable.
Not sure if you ever tried it, but for normal and nightmare, I'm just spamming Chakrams with double blades. I have no difficulty up to this point (Level 40, 2K DPS). My armor and rings are pretty low end right now, so I'm sure I can get my DPS up closer to 3K when I finish upgrading there.

Can't wait til Hell and Inferno to see if the strategy is still viable.

I played around with the Chakrams in hell and personally i find the Multi shot to do a faster and better job at burning down mobs, especially with the rune to bring the cost down to 20 hate i believe. That being said seems like anything works in hell however as long as you got the means to not get hit
kill mobs and get exp
Double Chakrams or fearing EAs was pretty much my go to for everything pre-inferno