Our Banners As Forum Avatars.

General Discussion
Good Idea/Bad idea?
They will implement stuff like your character avatars, and armory soon, but yeah I think a banner as your avatar would be cool :)
Huh... I'll be damned...

That IS a good idea. one of only a handfull I've ever seen on bnet forums.

/slowclap
I am DYING for an update on the Diablo Armoury... But I take a deep breath and realize balancing / hotfixes / stability of server is obviously more important.

But I waaaant bright shiny Diablo Armoury! D:

EDIT: On topic, I'd probably prefer to use my character(s) as avatars, but the banner idea is actually pretty dang awesome. Great idea!
I'd love my character as an avatar...but somehow banner just feels *right*.

Here's hoping :)
I like that idea. Get a chance to show off my "dark and edgy" banner. lol

What about BOTH the Character and the banner? Hm, hm? Hahaha

Well there's not much screen real estate for these avatars so I don't think that could be possible if you want to make it look nice and see-able lol

How? You mean like some kind of toga situation?
Don't suggest cool things like this. Blizz will just do the opposite!

French being my native language, I don't really understand that expression. Think you could help me understand it? :S

French being my native language, I don't really understand that expression. Think you could help me understand it? :S

I meant that it would be hard to fit both your character and the flag into the same avatar, unless the character wore the flag as an item of clothing :)

I meant that it would be hard to fit both your character and the flag into the same avatar, unless the character wore the flag as an item of clothing :)

Haha, well thanks for the info. I did not really think of a way to implement this, I was mainly saying this in a humorous manner.