Error 3006

Technical Support
Prev 1 7 8 9 17 Next
Back online. For a second.

EDIT:

I tested the templar shield theory and was locked out a 2nd time. So if this happens again I'm quitting and never buying a damn blizzard product again. Sorry but I don't see how spending 65 dollars on something that doesn't work is logical. Someone should be held responsible for this.
Back online. For a second.

EDIT:

I tested the templar shield theory and was locked out a 2nd time. So if this happens again I'm quitting and never buying a damn blizzard product again. Sorry but I don't see how spending 65 dollars on something that doesn't work is logical. Someone should be held responsible for this.

I thought templar shield boot was a myth o.o
I was playing single player just now, I was in General chat and my game wasn't open to public and suddenly everything in my game froze except me. Even though my latency bar was in the yellow it was obviously a giant lag spike, so, giving Blizzard the benefit of the doubt, I opened the game menu and chose to exit the game. It hung in that frozen state for about a minute before closing. I reset my modem just in case then tried to log in then bam.

Error 3006

It's really infuriating. I bought the game to play it not to sit here wishing I was playing it. It has nothing to do with public games or not being in chat anymore. The bug is just getting worse despite the fact Blizzard say they're looking for a fix.
Still unable to log in despite being able to log into the other two servers (which now seem to be undergoing maintenance) So that's a total of some odd 6 hours or so now that I haven't been able to play.

It makes me even more upset every time I see a new topic about Error 3006. It's plain as damn day something needs to be done. I wouldn't be surprised if some pissed off fans started a lawsuit.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Europe servers is down and getting "servers are busy" from Asia server. Haven't been able to log into my account for hours now. I expect at least mediocre service from Blizzard when I payed for a collector's edition. Same EXACT thing happened to me like everybody else here..........Class Action Lawsuit anyone?
BUMPUP
05/20/2012 07:03 AMPosted by arcticmunky
all the servers are down because of different reasons. wonderful blizzard. congratulations

^this^
Same problem here. The way it occurred is just how the OP described. Tried switching severs, parental controls, logging into WoW, etc. still the same. This honestly is killing my mood to even play the game.
Maybe, in response to servers operating at capacities, Blizzard decided to add more servers to their regions, and in doing so created a situation where you might get bumped to a different server who's capacity is optimal, (Like the old 56k dial-up days).

Now that might explain why Battle.net gets confused and kicks you out; just like how it takes a while for a website to lose its DNS traces on the web when its changed/deleted. This can be especially relevant because Battle.net requires authentication handshakes every time at log-in to prevent piracy, and that may be ironically locking out legitimate users.

They're probably running around like chickens with their heads cut off trying to create a correctly parsed environment that can handle the immense following that their marketing department created.

I'd say all around, the ball was dropped by almost everyone who touched it at Blizzard. For such a major release this reeks of novice workmanship.

The entertainment industry has shifted its focus from quality releases to releases that co-incide with press coverage, with an attitude of "we'll patch it up after release."

Case in point would be most Blizzard releases as well as Ubisoft and their Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield release, which was arguably the worst performing shooter in recent history - for nothing more than the poor execution of data codes.

I'm pretty upset that I spent money on a product that comes from a producer/publisher that clearly is not putting their customers first, or even in the top 10 list of important things.

i can honestly say this will be the last Blizzard game I ever buy.

/rant.
NA server is dawn now.
>Blizz "We cannot fix 3006 error so you may be able to switch to another region and create new character"

EU server is dawn now
>Blizz "We did not noticed that. So you may be able to switch to another region"

Asia server is dawn now
>Blizz "Too many ppl seems to try logging into this server but why?"
Also got the hung game resulting in error 3006.

I guess the devs must also be racking their brains trying to work out how all this mess managed to make it through beta.

Apart from these (not so minor) hiccups, the game play itself seems to be really polished and well done. So in amongst all the frustration, here's a thumbs-up for the hard work guys.
bump same issue here WoW fix and server swapping = no dice
going on 8 hours now...have tryed every fix out there nothing seems to work, can someome tell me what time they restart servers?
Same issue here. Tried joining an Act I game in Hell difficulty. After 20 minutes of loading screen, I closed the game. Upon starting the game again I got Error 3006 and have been unable to connect ever since. All other fixes suggested in the thread have not helped. I can log into WoW and SC2 as well as my wife's and brother's accounts on this computer.

Update: Got back in eventually. Good luck to everyone else!
Same issue here as well, joined a game, took 10 mins to join (never did, timed out). Logged in to a Error 3006, 3+ hours ago... I've tried all of the "suggested" fixes. Really, really dumb issues here blizz....
Why isn't this fixed yet?
What is the deal same problem happened to me and been trying for 4hours now and still nothing can log into EU and Asia just fine WTF....
I was playing my game, tried to connect to a public server. It took about 5 minutes or so about loading, which is unusual for me, so I quit the game. Now every time I try logging back on, I get error 3006, been this way for 30 or so minutes.
Alt-f4 out of load screen that is taking to long?

Have fun with your error 3006 for the next 20 hours.