Restoring an item from salvage.

Technical Support
Not sure if this is the correct forum to post this in but, is it possible to have an item restored that I accidentally salvaged?

I was trying to link my crossbow to a friend and salvaged it (it's a blue, no warning). This is likely going to be an expensive lesson but is blizzard able to do anything about it?
Scott,

I'm sorry, but no, there's no way to do that. You can buy items back from the vendor for a while if you mistakenly sell it but once you destroy it with salvaging, it's gone.

I was gonna delete a character so i was gonna salvage its gear and first 2 i salvaged was legendaries i had removed level requirement for. The game asked if i really wanted to do so and i just thought it was telling me becuse i was salvaging gear i was wearing. So i draged the rest of the gear to my inventory to then salvage them sense again i thought that question was becuse i was wearing it. I then realised i didint actualy know if i put the two legendaries into the chest and went to check and thats when i knew. I also thought i had seen somewhere in-game "item restoration".
06/25/2019 01:53 PMPosted by pyromaniac
I also thought i had seen somewhere in-game "item restoration".
The only item restoration is what is listed here (and it doesn't include salvaged equipment) : https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/34780

Also... this conversation is 7 years old.... please do not necro such an old conversation. Create a new one... that what the big red button on the forum main page is for.

Also... this subject does not belong in Technical Support forum... General Discussion is a much more appropriate forum for game related questions.
This thread has been inactive for some time. As Boubou recommended, a new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.