Maintenance and Diablo III is Already Running

Technical Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 29 Next
05/29/2012 10:03 AMPosted by Sedivy
I've been looking all over the website but I can't find the link anywhere for current service status of the realms/servers for diablo, not even on service status forums (and I know wow links it from there). I found the link in one of the user threads on this forum but I'm assuming it's being linked somewhere else. Where is the link normally displayed?

Normally, where it should be.
Also - 5 posts above you.
05/29/2012 10:01 AMPosted by PJV8
I don't know about you, but when I go outside the sun starts sucking out my soul, the only hope I have for survival is to sit in my house with the lights off, cover the windows with several layers of duck tape and play diablo 3 with the volume all the way up

Are you using RED Duct tape? Cuz if you aren't, I can see why it's a problem.
wait until 11am PDT and then start crying
hey i logged in then it said it will download new patch. but when the diablo 3 closes and the patch started to download. it crashes. it Says APPCRASH! what do i do?
05/29/2012 10:05 AMPosted by PJV8

/cry

EDIT: I cried 1h too soon :(
05/29/2012 10:05 AMPosted by nich
hey i logged in then it said it will download new patch. but when the diablo 3 closes and the patch started to download. it crashes. it Says APPCRASH! what do i do?

go outside and then try to get the license number of a speeding car. then report it to the police non-emergency number though.
<offtopic>Just realized that a perfect source of entertainment before D3 starts again is watch the replies on this thread!</offtopic>
I prefer green duck tape, mixed with a little bottled smoke, i like the whole lime based illusion bit
05/29/2012 10:05 AMPosted by nich

Means you should go out and take a walk, come back in 53 minutes time and try again.
Normally, where it should be.

Which is where?

I said already that I found the link from user posts. I'm asking for the future where I can normally find the link for it. In wow, it's on the home page and off of service status forum but here it isn't linked hence the question.
is today Tuesday not Wednesday, cause you also say there will be maintenance tomorrow May 30th from 3am -11am can you let us know please
if I live inn quebec, when the update will be finish? I am not good with timezone :)
If this is simply due to server maintenance, how come my girlfriend sitting right next to me could install the update and log in just fine? She is playing as I am typing this.
05/29/2012 10:06 AMPosted by Aracken

/cry

EDIT: I cried 1h too soon :(

So basically AFTER 1100 Hrs PDT, if you still suffer these (Now hilarious) login issues. You may proceed to bash your skull into your keyboard. =) Crying profusely.
OK found this in my diablo map
D3debug.txt
Command Line: -launch -uid diablo3_enus

Think this means my client is US for some reason and that why I can't get in.
Anyone know if this will fix itself or what I need to do?

if I live inn quebec, when the update will be finish? I am not good with timezone :)

PDT (pacific daylight time) is 3 hours behind EST and EST is where you're at (eastern standard time ie. eastern seaboard) so add 3 hours to their PST announcements always. 11am PDT would be 2pm EST.
Took a day off to play, and I can't until 2pm my time.

Not very happy about that.

It Blizzard is going to make me be always online, then I expect them to provide uninterrupted service, and be available when I want to play.

I love D3, but paying for a game I can't play when I want to is bunk.

It can be done. Design your server infrastructure to facilitate updates and maintenance without downtime.
Quebec is Eastern Time Zone
I don't understand how it takes 8 hours for you guys to patch the game, The people over at Rift only normally take like 2-3 hours so maybe you should take a leaf out of their book.