inferno farming

Witch Doctor
what quest do you guys usually start on as an entry inferno geared wd?
Always start shattered crown and go to butcher- for me. At first this was very, very difficult but over time it's become incredibly easy. Never lose 5 NV and one shot SK/Butcher pretty easily.
what build did you use to farm shattered crown? And do you try to skip as much as possible on your way to the crypts?
SOH- inferno right now for me is crazy difficult. I haven't done too much real -grinding- farm, yet. Would you say going back to Hell and grinding for gold and stuff to sell on the AH with the intent of buying 500K+ gear on the AH is the way to go?
05/23/2012 09:58 AMPosted by Soh
Always start shattered crown and go to butcher- for me. At first this was very, very difficult but over time it's become incredibly easy. Never lose 5 NV and one shot SK/Butcher pretty easily.

I was going to freak out but then I realized you obviously mean not one attempt and not dieing. Had to go find my WoW raiding terms book. :P
what builds do you guys use to farm a1?
i just killed butcher, but he was a huge pain. the spider part was also a pain.
but then I didn't skip a single pack.

prob just going to run through sk and repeat from now on, till i have better gear atleast
Depends on what wall you're hitting. Ideally you want a 5 stack of the buff. It mostly comes down to mob type and to me most base mobs before Leoric are pretty easy. So if you're having problems with post Leroic he's a decent way to farm.

The best place to farm is to start the last quest and do a jailer/butcher run. Both get bonuses from having a high stack of the buff and you will always get between 2-3 rares and a metric ton of blues for doing it. Furthermore the champions/elites in the last area are pretty easy because of the mobs they are based off of.