Well done Blizzard! =] Gamers need read

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 26 Next
Meh. 100+ hours played for me on one character and I'm still enjoying myself.

Definitely left something to be desired and the downtime is annoying, but its still a good game.
So true
You, my good sir, deserve more than just a simple +1. This is forum GOLD in my eyes and you speak the truth from the standards of what every gamer SHOULD be holding for this hyped up legend.

I applaud you sir.
+1
Game will live on with millions playing, nuff said.
Great Post. This has been the first time I am truly ashamed of blizzards actions.
amazing post

no doubt the best post i've ever read on this forum
Wow this was the best post I have read on these forums. OP hit the nail on the head.
05/29/2012 03:41 PMPosted by Deus
Yea... customer dissatisfaction has NEVER hurt a business EVER

Yawn.

If you believe for a moment theres more than a handful of a very vocal but tiny minority of dissatisfied customers then you can join the OP on the idiot bandwagon.
Fact of the matter is, I will play Diablo III until I have something else to play (currently, I don't), and then I will likely uninstall it. By contrast, I still have Diablo II LOD installed on this rig, eventhough I've been through 5 different computers in the past 12 years (I made sure to copy my saved games over), and back when it launched, I played D2 through other game releases, picking them up only at a later date.

The massive incompetence displayed with their shoddy servers, giving us high latency, heavy downtime, and random disconnects, only further spoils the stew, and helps to ruin whatever fun can be salvaged from this game.

I'm a Diablo III player only because of boredom, and it's sad to admit.
Best thread ive seen on here for a while.

You, my good sir, deserve more than just a simple +1. This is forum GOLD in my eyes and you speak the truth from the standards of what every gamer SHOULD be holding for this hyped up legend.

I applaud you sir.

That ^
It took me 40 hours to get to max level. I played for another 60 or so and now I am pretty bored. I am trying to enjoy myself so I keep playing, but you can't really just say "I'm having so much fun!" when you aren't.

If you enjoy the game, that's great. A lot of us want more. It's not wrong to complain.
Well said and well written OP. I completely agree.

+1
Best post I've read and spoke my mind exactly except I couldn't put it into words as well as you did lol
OP-- most well thought out post ive seen in the forums since all the QQ's started. kudos.
Diablo 3 taught me math

succesfull game in year 2000 + 12 years - everything fun = diablo 3