Well done Blizzard! =] Gamers need read

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
05/29/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Wreck
You didn't include a single player mode because you can't make money off of people if they aren't using the AH in a multiplayer format.
Yup. Funny thing is, I have absolutely no intention at all of ever using the AH in Diablo III. What a waste of time...
This is great.
05/29/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Vampirate
Oh how the cheeto powder did fly from his fingers as he furiously typed this. I can see it now, the sweat dripping from his neckbeard as he leaned forward with all his might, his breath coming out in a weeze from the first exertion he has had in years. This, he thinks, is my magnum opus. I shall make the executives at Blizzard weep, I will be the hero these forums need, but not the one they deserve.

I like you.
Saving this thread so I can repost it on your behalf if it's ever deleted.
btw what happened with the we're going to streamline the game to make it avaiable for console player ?

We've gotten a streamlined game but i havn't seen anywhere who offered a xbox or a ps3 version of diablo3....
yep, blues will delete this and pretend that this never happened... shame on you, Blizzard
05/29/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Weaz
I was considering the SCII expansion, that is completely off the table now, and yes, purely out of spite

I love this kind of rhetoric.

The only person youre spiting is yourself. Blizzard will be fine with or without you.
Oh my, the crazies have really come out of the woodwork for this thread.

The number of people who seem to believe in this terrible, evil Activision conspiracy is quite astonishing.

I don't know what's more ridiculously stupid: that people actually believe there's a malevolent, money-grabbing conspiracy, especially considering since this game involves a ONE TIME, $60 purchase price, or that people genuinely believe that somehow Activision is over in blizzard headquarters pulling some sort of puppet strings.

Whatever you people are smoking, you really need to stop it.

No one is after your money, this game is extremely entertaining, there is no subscription involved with it, content is release free of charge to all purchasers of the original game.

What is wrong with people today?

You obviously have never run a multi-million dollar business,
05/29/2012 03:50 PMPosted by uNNimed
yep, blues will delete this and pretend that this never happened... shame on you, Blizzard

Yes, because this complaining, whiny thread on their forums is going to completely destroy their reputation.

Have you read any gaming forum? Ever?
great post. where can I pickup that game you linked videos of? looks awesome! even beter than D3!
05/29/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Hydrov
In conclusion, gamers, do you really want to spend your time on yet another slave-like gear grind? If so, eat your heart out. You'll find no better place to do it! If not, there are a plethora of other games out there much more deserving of your $60, I promise.

Marvelous post, well thought out. The sad thing is: this game capitalizes on that ADDICTIVE gear grind. It's going to do the same with a good number of players. It's just the way of it. OP has it spot on.

Oh, and the storyline reads like something a high school freshman would write over the weekend as a project. Just saying.
05/29/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Glok
I was considering the SCII expansion, that is completely off the table now, and yes, purely out of spite

I love this kind of rhetoric.

The only person youre spiting is yourself. Blizzard will be fine with or without you.

Exactly. The fact that the vocal minority is absolutely right about this (as in the OP) means nothing.

Blizzard: "Dollars in > dollars out? Yes! Customers? Meh."
Great read saved and will not be forgotten on these forums.
Maybe blizzard is just trolling us really hard. And they will release the real game soon.
Oh my, the crazies have really come out of the woodwork for this thread.

The number of people who seem to believe in this terrible, evil Activision conspiracy is quite astonishing.

I don't know what's more ridiculously stupid: that people actually believe there's a malevolent, money-grabbing conspiracy, especially considering since this game involves a ONE TIME, $60 purchase price, or that people genuinely believe that somehow Activision is over in blizzard headquarters pulling some sort of puppet strings.

Whatever you people are smoking, you really need to stop it.

No one is after your money, this game is extremely entertaining, there is no subscription involved with it, content is release free of charge to all purchasers of the original game.

What is wrong with people today?

You obviously have never run a multi-million dollar business,

And you obviously have no grasp of reality.
^
05/29/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Izadien

Yawn.

If you believe for a moment theres more than a handful of a very vocal but tiny minority of dissatisfied customers then you can join the OP on the idiot bandwagon.

I think its a little naive to say this.

I think youre naive to think otherwise.

Everyone knows the forums represent a tiny section of the player base. And everyone knows that in most cases the only people who post are the whiners.

The vast majority of players are easy going individuals who play and enjoy the game for what it is.