Some people don't know this.

Barbarian
Options > Gameplay - And in the right hand side there is an option to select 'Elective Mode'

This let's you pick any skill you want for any of your ability buttons ( left/right click, 1, 2, 3, 4 ).
You don't need to limit your left click to that one group of skills. You can choose from all the categories, any skill. This goes for all you're keys.

I've just seen posts and have talked to people who weren't aware.

Cheers.
good post....learned this in the beta patch when it came out. Some of my friends were in act 3 before they realized this. Poor things:-(
First thing any 'real gamer' does is check all his gameplay options. :p
Just read this and I'm really excited to do this as soon as I get home from work haha, I'm currently lvl26 and had no clue of this feature.

Curious though, how do skills like shout work when you put them on the right/left click hotkey and vice-verse how would bash work when you bind it at the # "1" hotkey? ><
Just read this and I'm really excited to do this as soon as I get home from work haha, I'm currently lvl26 and had no clue of this feature.

Curious though, how do skills like shout work when you put them on the right/left click hotkey and vice-verse how would bash work when you bind it at the # "1" hotkey? ><

you put any ability anywhere you want it. press the button. ability goes off. Not much more to it. There are some move restrictions on your left and right click but besides that, you can put most anything anywhere.
Is there a reason why i can not map Mystic ally, Breath of Heaven, Serenity, Sweeping wind, or a Mantra to the primary mouse button?

I find using the Secondary mouse button to both navigate and attack much easier then having to constantly re-click on a new monster each time one dies, as is required when your Spirit generating attack is mapped to the primary mouse button.
If you hold the "force not to move" button or whatever it is called you can cast those mouse spells without moving (default is shift).
the left click
and not being able to put any skill we choose on it.
problem?
for some.
change?
most likely never.
why?
1.) blizzard does not read enough feed back.
2.) they don't care.