Passwords are not case SENSITIVE!?

Bug Report
This has to be a bug right? I mean, my credit cards and game time, my licenses are all tied to this account I use and.... the most BASIC security measures are not in place.

This is unacceptable at ANY level of basic security. This needs fixed. Fast. I am emailing everyone and their mothers about this because this is a grave grave error.

Seriously, this really needs looked at right now.

RED FLAG IN PLAY.
Yep. Bug. Needs to be fixed.
I wonder if when they fix this we will need to reset our passwords for case sensitivity to take effect.
Won't do much against keyloggers.
This has been in effect since the creation of the modern battle.net accounts (doesn't make it any more tolerable, though)
This is not a bug and while I don't have a reference right off hand, it was stated by a blue as being so.
This has to be a bug right? I mean, my credit cards and game time, my licenses are all tied to this account I use and.... the most BASIC security measures are not in place.

This is unacceptable at ANY level of basic security. This needs fixed. Fast. I am emailing everyone and their mothers about this because this is a grave grave error.

Seriously, this really needs looked at right now.

RED FLAG IN PLAY.

Since you can't brute force a Battlenet account, and almost all hacks are through social engineering or key loggers, it wouldn't matter at all if your password is "1234" or "Uh&1MJu08@&aZ7^". The player themselves give the password to the hacker.

Those of you who live in the brute force times really need to update your technical knowledge past 1990 and stop watching "hacker" movies. They aren't reality.