Will this video card run diablo 3 smoothly?

Games & Technology
1GB GeForce GTS 450 Graphics Card
I'm buying this gfx card on Friday because the one I currently have isn't quite up to par, wondering if this will run in high graphics smoothly or atleast a medium level with no lag.
SPECS
192 Unified Shaders
1GB GDDR5 memory
128-bit memory bus
Core Clock: 810 MHz
Shader Clock: 1620 MHz
Memory Clock: 3608 MHz
PCI Express 2.0 (compatible with 1.1)
810MHz core clock
Full HD 1080p and Dolby True HD & DTS-HD Master Audio bitstream support
Compatible with: NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers, Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 4.0
Connectors: Dual-link DVI (Up to 2560x1600), HDMI 1.3a w/audio (8-channel LPCM & bitstream), DisplayPort, HDCP ready and SLI bridge connector (2-way SLI ready)
Any info at all would be a big help thanks.
It'll run D3 well, but ensure your power supply can deal with it, as well as having enough case space for it.

But GTS 450 is an old card by now; you should not be paying a lot for it.
Any graphic cards you would reccomend over that, I have around 250$ limit.
What is your power supply brand name / wattage?

Case is fat mid tower with space for 10" graphics cards?
It's a laptop, so I really have no idea how to check the wattage But I'm assuming I'm going to have to upgrade the power supply to atleast a 500w I was looking at the gtx 560 gfx card.
If you have a laptop, you can't upgrade your graphics card like that.
To the laptop user, most laptops that actually use a dedicated card will have it soldered on, only a few Clevo style chassis and the Alienware M17x, M18x use MXM GPUs which CAN be upgraded.

You will have to check what your laptop uses, but honestly in either case, it will cost you alot of money and trouble.
i need to update my graphics card too, how do I know if a card is compatible with my PC? And whats the cheapest, acceptable graphics card I can use?