Hacked All items stolen from acount

General Discussion
Hacked All items stolen from acount all my items are gone,
i was obviously hacked, i have read that 1000s of other players are having the same problem as there are also random people in my recently played list that i have never played with as i have never played online with anyone.

I would like my account rolled back before the hacked which i have read this has been done for others and hopefully blizzard can figure out how they have been compromised like Sony

Its obviously and exploit of login Ids or something that is allowing these hackers to acess the players last played characters on friends lists.

I blame RMH this type of item selling will only invite REAL PRO Hackers like ones that hack banks and others seriously secure stuff as there is allot of money to be made once you release this real money auction house. I think the best way to avoid this type of hacking in the future CANCEL that feature.
This is definitely a exploit, there are hundreds of other topics that have been made today alone.
06/01/2012 06:28 AMPosted by oShot
This is definitely a exploit, there are hundreds of other topics that have been made today alone.

And a lot more than that have been deleted by mods doing "damage control". It's been happening over a week now with no word from Blizzard other than "it's your fault for not securing your pc." This has got to be one of the worst game launches I've ever seen.
Also--- don't use the same password between various accounts online.
06/01/2012 06:43 AMPosted by IrateDonnie

And a lot more than that have been deleted by mods doing "damage control". It's been happening over a week now with no word from Blizzard other than "it's your fault for not securing your pc." This has got to be one of the worst game launches I've ever seen.

From what I've found out, these chinese hackers are hacking into forum databases of fan websites, then using the email address and passwords they get from there to get into your account.
Hacked All items stolen from acount all my items are gone,
i was obviously hacked, i have read that 1000s of other players are having the same problem as there are also random people in my recently played list that i have never played with as i have never played online with anyone.

I would like my account rolled back before the hacked which i have read this has been done for others and hopefully blizzard can figure out how they have been compromised like Sony

Its obviously and exploit of login Ids or something that is allowing these hackers to acess the players last played characters on friends lists.

I blame RMH this type of item selling will only invite REAL PRO Hackers like ones that hack banks and others seriously secure stuff as there is allot of money to be made once you release this real money auction house. I think the best way to avoid this type of hacking in the future CANCEL that feature.

Welcome to Battle.net - where gold sellers have been profiting from account stealing WoW accounts for 7 years. Get an Authenticator.
Why are you posting here and not actually doing something like calling customer support....

/sips coffee
06/01/2012 05:17 AMPosted by GeneralSteel
I would like my account rolled back before the hacked which i have read this has been done for others

You need to open a ticket with Support to get this done. You can find information on how to do this by clicking on the "Help! I got hacked!" link at the bottom of these forum pages. Posting here isn't enough to start this process.

love,
shmoo
Did you have an authenticator?