Smash 50 Items Achievement

General Discussion
How in the Wild, Wild World of ESport is this achieved? No honestly, I've taken my best monk, pumped him full of move increase and had him go around flailing like mad in breakable heavy areas and I've never managed to crack 20.

If anyone has figured this one out, I'd love to know!
I did it when you get into Royal Cripts. From the entrance to the other room where the Sword is that plays a flashback, there are around 60 jars or so. I did it with my Barbarian by having Sprint all the time so that I don't lose the combo and it worked.

Since you're a monk, you should use something that increases your speed or can even teleport you.

It is a bit tricky cause when you're fast, clicking on jars is kind of hard so take that in mind. It took me around 7 tries to do it.

I did it this way - Entered Royal Cripts - Started following the path and on the Crossroad where the Sword Flashback is, I turned right because there are more jars + coffins that make the achieve easier.
I tried all over to get this achievement. I did it in act 2 just over the bridge after you loose the enchantress. In the Deserted Cellar I think it was called. Got the achievement in one try. Used a Monk with +25% movement and firewalker boots.
With a TR monk that has max move speed and fleet footed passive this isn't difficult at all. Royal Crypts is probably the best/easiest place, there are breakables everywhere.
Cemetery of the forsaken.

Tombstones.

Barb/Monk/DH are prob the easiest. Ornaments on the stairs will break too. 24% Move Speed helps,

I was able to get it on the first try there, good luck

Tombstones.

Barb/Monk/DH are prob the easiest. Ornaments on the stairs will break too. 24% Move Speed helps,

That is where I've gotten it and did 70+ (76 is my best I think) on a second character there as well, you just need to think it out a bit and use the ornaments or w/e they are to help you move from one section to the next. Don't miss the ornaments up the stairs and around to the right middle "crypt" that never opens too. You can start at the left side of the gate and work all the way around the area and back to the right side of the gate.

Tombstones.

That is where I've gotten it and did 70+ (76 is my best I think) on a second character there as well, you just need to think it out a bit and use the ornaments or w/e they are to help you move from one section to the next. Don't miss the ornaments up the stairs and around to the right middle "crypt" that never opens too. You can start at the left side of the gate and work all the way around the area and back to the right side of the gate.

I did the same on my dh using strafe/chakaram(sc rune)/and prep. I started at bottom corner by gate to weeping hollow and strafed around the map, once hatred got low I popped prep to refil it and kept moving along. Super easy this way.
Yep, used the DH to do this one. Took a couple of tries, but used the weeping hollow. Its best if you use normal mode, so the monsters can't interfere as much. I had extra Disc from the nat set, used prep too, and was using strafe along with a pair of hammer jammers. Actually had over 60 breakable on the score. Was kinda cool.

But yeah, you need speed and an area with lots of breakables rather close together and a way to keep your speed up.
yeah dh with shuriken cloud is fast and reliable, esp with vaults and tactical
Cemetery. WD with manajuma set and some good boots. On normal so nothing slows you down. Cake the acid cloud breaks all.
Nonono. Easiest thing ever. Go into the A Royal Audience quest with your monk.

Start here http://i.imgur.com/iWX5Uky.jpg?1

With these skills http://i.imgur.com/FNCj2Ez.jpg (Action Bar skills don't matter. Use whatever you like there but don't use them to smash jars. Passives and Primary and Secondary skills with those specific runes are important.)

Note: this pot cannot be destroyed http://i.imgur.com/WitVXiH.jpg So try not to get stuck on it or lose time trying to break it.

First, make sure you go around the circle and kill all the Scaled Magus, preferably without losing any pots to damage either caused by you or the Magus. But clear the way.

THEN you start up by that little collection of jars in the first picture I posted. Tempest Rush around all the breakable items in the outer circle. You should run out of Spirit when you're back at the foot of the stairs (don't go up them). Go straight to the middle jars with your Fists of Thunder (Teleportation rune is very important here!) and go around and smash all the jars in the middle of the room. I got 64 objects destroyed this way :)

Good luck!
I used Cemetary of the Forsaken too a long time ago. It was a glorious moment of inspiration where I just knew this place would work. I did it on my first try there. This build may help.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#SgV!!Zaa

Also here's a tip for using strafe. Don't just hold it down. That'll waste it. What I do, when i want to shoot every item around me is press for a split second, walk, press, walk, press, walk ... and so on

It really stretches out how much time per traveled distance you have to get all the objects. Holding strafe will waste it all before you make it near 50 objects. Does that make sense? breaking items and killing monsters are the same. You're allowed a few seconds leeway before your next attack.

It's super easy. I'd lead all the monsters out first maybe and kill them in normal. Then go back.
stealth necros!

Tombstones.

This.

I had a WD with his fireball skill that bounces more fireballs to more enemies (or breakables). Started from outside the cemetery for the first few tombstones, then circle all around.

Tombstones.

Wizard electrocute. Electrocute will break anything you point your mouse at so its min movement.
08/18/2013 11:56 PMPosted by Lykos
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#SgV!!Zaa

oooo What about adding the Bat Companion as well? :P http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#SgVh!!ZaaZ
Since I got curious I searched where to get this.

I did it in the Royal Crypts. I started a new game right after The Skeleton King and then teleported in. I started back at the entrance to get those pots, then got everything rounding the corner until the ghosts do the sword scene but turned right, wrapped around but ignored the area to the right and continued up. I got hung on something and lost the streak but didn't realize it was above 50 already.

I was using the bone spikes skill with the Blood Spikes rune equipped, but also have the Warzechian Armguards equipped. "Every time you destroy a wreckable object, you gain a short burst of speed." It's basically extra movement speed going around the sword scene.
Congrats M1tch3ll, you won.
12/24/2018 08:50 PMPosted by M1tch3ll
Since I got curious I searched where to get this.

I did it in the Royal Crypts. I started a new game right after The Skeleton King and then teleported in. I started back at the entrance to get those pots, then got everything rounding the corner until the ghosts do the sword scene but turned right, wrapped around but ignored the area to the right and continued up. I got hung on something and lost the streak but didn't realize it was above 50 already.

I was using the bone spikes skill with the Blood Spikes rune equipped, but also have the Warzechian Armguards equipped. "Every time you destroy a wreckable object, you gain a short burst of speed." It's basically extra movement speed going around the sword scene.

Profile checks out: Has necro