Price check on DH boots

Demon Hunter
I found a better pair of boots so im planning to sell this one. How much is it worth?

327 armor
105 dex
102 vit
+111 armor
38 str
I'd guess 60K, if that
boots without movement speed for DH is no good.
Tried and tested.
alright thanks guys
I mean the best way to figure it out is to always search the AH... Look for boots and narrow the search by requiring boots with at least 100 Vit and 100 Dex. You'll get a good sense of what price items like that are selling for, and what price items much better than those sell for. Easiest way to do it
05/31/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Lollz
I mean the best way to figure it out is to always search the AH... Look for boots and narrow the search by requiring boots with at least 100 Vit and 100 Dex. You'll get a good sense of what price items like that are selling for, and what price items much better than those sell for. Easiest way to do it

Yeah, pretty much what I do, except I'll put a min buyout starting at 10k, then slowly increase it (20k, 50k, 100k, 200k, etc.) until I start getting results. Then I'll take a look at what they're selling for and usually post lower than that. I figure the things I search up are going to be biased towards prices that are too high, which is why they still haven't sold.
Those would make good boots for hell, they're pretty trashy for a level 60. Like it was said before, boots w/o movespeed aren't worth jack w/o some insane dex.
I have level 30~ boots that are better. More dex and 7% runspeed.... I am sure someone is retarded enough to buy them for a few K