Gearing a DH for 100k+ DPS

Demon Hunter
So i've had some trouble finding what gear I need for my DH. I don't know what stats I need on my gear. If anyone could just show me by listing what good stats you'd want on each part of armor that would be great!
Do I need Critical Chance Increase? Such as Rings? Would should I have on my Rings/Amulet? Ofcourse listing everything else would be great!
I'm interested in this information as well. I know it'll depend on what spec and main weapon you use, but any combination of item and item stats would be greatly appreciated.
A lot of that 100k+ dps you're seeing looks great on on the character sheet, but isn't a terribly good reflection of what kind of damage you'll see in practice. The easiest way to get your dps that high is to stack massive amounts of crit damage, then toss on the sharpshooter passive.

Many of the people posting their 100k dps pics really only have around 60k dps in practice.
Most of the people that post their character sheet with over 100k DPS are using Sharpshooter, which means when idling (i.e. when they take a screenshot) they have 100% critical hit chance. This absurdly high DPS number does not last over the course of a battle, but rather will only be effective for the first shot of an engagement. So keep that in mind.

The easiest way to get your DPS numbers on your sheet over 100k is to stack some critical damage with sharpshooter. But this doesn't mean your damage will necessarily be that great over the course of a long battle.
I know i see that so much, and i'm looking to get my DPS without Sharpshooter to 60-80k So please list items and general stats i should have on that item.
A lot of that 100k+ dps you're seeing looks great on on the character sheet, but isn't a terribly good reflection of what kind of damage you'll see in practice. The easiest way to get your dps that high is to stack massive amounts of crit damage, then toss on the sharpshooter passive.

Many of the people posting their 100k dps pics really only have around 60k dps in practice.

Which is still way more dps than a geared barbarian.

Stacking crit damage with sharpshooter can really help you out, especially with packs of enemies, because of the huge burst damage potential.

But I'd say, get attack speed wherever possible. Notably, your ring slots, your amulet, and your gloves. Get movement speed wherever possible - your boots and possibly bracers and pants.

Which is still way more dps than a geared barbarian.

Stacking crit damage with sharpshooter can really help you out, especially with packs of enemies, because of the huge burst damage potential.

But I'd say, get attack speed wherever possible. Notably, your ring slots, your amulet, and your gloves. Get movement speed wherever possible - your boots and possibly bracers and pants.

The potential is nice, but with sharpshooter right now since i just got into inferno my DPS is 52k and with Hungering arrow i'm hitting 5k-20k dmg a lot of the time and it's really inconsistent.
Attack speed is pretty nice, but remember that you will not get full use of it while you are kiting. IMO a crossbow without attack speed on it is going to be your best bet, as it has higher base/max damage on it meaning bigger crits with NT.

Take crit and crit damage before attack speed, as while it is nice on bosses they are not too hard in the first place. The real challenge of the game comes from Champion packs, and sitting in once place to take advantage of your snazzy attack speed is just not possible. Don't turn IAS down if it is anywhere but on your weapon, it will still help. :)
It's really not good on your weapon? Can you explain why? It lowers your top damage? Is the IAS built into the weapon's tooltips, as in it's precalculated?