Lets play "Will it complete repairs by 11am"

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 16 Next
06/06/2012 11:21 AMPosted by ChickenHide
How does it feal to be dumb?

I guess I'm new here...
I love it when the it takes longer than expected the forums keep me pretty entertained. Blizz has prob been reading this and loling instead of working so had to work (if that's what they all it) an extra hour.
I find it interesting that they update TWITTER before the forums.
Gotta love when they use words like "Approximately" to describe the exact time the game WON'T be playable by...
It is 1.30 a.m. here, wish to play before morning
06/06/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Haragan
Do you complainers really have nothing better to do on a Wednesday afternoon than play D3? If not, then I think you need to adjust your priorities in life.

I'm a trust fund baby :3

Well, no argument against that, I suppose.

But I guess I was more responding to the complainers who will have to some day work for what they want; those who have potential for a satisfying life. Who should see Diablo 3 as a reward, not a so-called lifestyle. Besides, every online game has maintenance. If you can't learn to work around not playing Diablo 3 for a few hours a week, you're doing it wrong.
06/06/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Grimlakin
are you living in 1992 or something?

I lol'd

I also lol'd

me too :).

Since Blizzard has now been keeping us waiting for over half an hour. Is there a site or something that keeps a record of how often this keeps happening? (as it reminds me of launch day)
06/06/2012 11:28 AMPosted by GrungePunk
Gotta love when they use words like "Approximately" to describe the exact time the game WON'T be playable by...

Yes its one of those safe words if you read that clause you accept before playing you'll find they use that and other words for approximately just thesaurus them.
maybe the starbucks blender broke so maintenance had to be extended.
cant have IT people without coffee.
Like most comments here, I'm wagering blue's will post at 11:59 AM PST and extend it for another hour or two posting some BS technical difficulties along the way.
06/06/2012 11:10 AMPosted by IrishCarbomb
I just want to know why in the hell they cant do maint. at a time when people are more likely to not be playing like from midnight till 5 am

The same reason they don't do anything on weekends. They're people with jobs, in other words, they do it during working hours on working days.
i'm watching pingu lmao
Repairs will be done by 12pm... no wait, we mean 1pm... no wait, we mean 2pm... no wait we mean 3pm... no wait we mean 4pm... no wait we mean 5pm... no wait we mean 6pm... no wait we mean 7pm... no wait we mean 8pm... no wait, we mean 9pm... no wait we mean 10pm... no wait we mean 11pm... no wait we mean 12am... no wait we mean 1am... no wait we mean 2am... no wait we mean 3am... no wait we mean 4am... no wait we mean 5am...
06/06/2012 11:33 AMPosted by MrAnderson
Repairs will be done by 12pm... no wait, we mean 1pm... no wait, we mean 2pm... no wait we mean 3pm... no wait we mean 4pm... no wait we mean 5pm... no wait we mean 6pm... no wait we mean 7pm... no wait we mean 8pm... no wait, we mean 9pm... no wait we mean 10pm... no wait we mean 11pm... no wait we mean 12am... no wait we mean 1am... no wait we mean 2am... no wait we mean 3am... no wait we mean 4am... no wait we mean 5am...

(this goes for everyone complaining not just this quote.)

Wow. Do you think Blizzard ENJOYS fixing problems for you people? All you do is complain and !@#$% about this or ^-*!@ about that, give it a rest. If you don't like it, get out, please. You put your money into something you knew might have problems, like all new games do. I'll admit i've seen some positive posts, some giving advice, some praising the good aspects of the game. Don't get me wrong, constructive criticism is fine, but they are doing this #$%^ for you so you can enjoy the game. So it takes a few more hours than expected? As many people have said, it's approximate, and once again, as people have said, technology always malfunctions, errors occur, problems are always right around the corner.

TL;DR If you don't like it, GTFO.
06/06/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Dugrok
are you living in 1992 or something?

The sad part is he is right. Twitter has told us that the maintence will be extended untill 12:00pm PDT. BEFORE the updated the fourms. It's kind of sad.
Bio
Lazy
Incredible
Zombie
Zapped
Around
Rageful
Donuts.