Items inflation and durability. solution

General Discussion
Hallo guys,

Here is an idea of how to make good items really worth something and to get rid of the item inflation , as we see, items are cheaper and cheaper each day, cause there are more and more of them, but there is more and more gold in Diablo 3 each day either..
AH takes 15% , repairs takes not so much gold, and crafting...very low amount of people are crafting..so acctually there is about 20% gold OUT of the world and 80% goes IN the world every day.
And items? item amount is growing every day , and there is no any way to take those items out of the world. so if now stormshield cost 3-5kk , after half a year it will cost 1-3kk , later - cheaper.. and i'm talking not only about legendary items..

so, here is solution:

example, item has 50/50 durability , when you repair item it has 49,95/49,95, one more repair it has 49,90/49,90 - so it's about 20 repairs for 1 point of durability .. so if you have 50 durability item, you can repair it 1000 times and then it's fully boken.

so it would help to move some items out of the diablo 3 world.

another aspect, a lot of people would disagree with me about durability loss, so, there is another solution.. want to have best item with no durability loss? pay for it . so you go to crafter and pay 300k for 10% of max durability.

the numbers and % may vary, but i guess the idea is clear and useful

who is with me?

P.S sorry for bad English
bump :D don't let this go down so nobody sees it
omg
i quite like the idea.

no item lasts forever.
bump this
Stop bumping this crappy idea. Here's a better one: Items become BOA / BOP if you enchant them (new profession coming in future)

Your idea is so terrible you should get your head examine.

In fact I can tell you have absolutely no concept of fun or balance therefore you should shut up.
Jezz, what have you been smoking lately?
Or maybe you're jaywilsoned...
That's a pretty nice idea.

Other ides that other people mentioned in other threads were things like losing a % of stats each time an item is traded. More simple solutions would be to simply make items bound to the players account when equipped to a character.

I really don't care what it is, but SOMETHING needs to be done about it.

Other ides that other people mentioned in other threads were things like losing a % of stats each time an item is traded. More simple solutions would be to simply make items bound to the players account when equipped to a character.

Not your bad idea either? Or nothing could be done because the odds of finding a good item is so small that item drops would need to be buffed before making things "BoE."

Not your bad idea either? Or nothing could be done because the odds of finding a good item is so small that item drops would need to be buffed before making things "BoE."

How are the odds of finding good items so small?

I get plenty of stuff that sells on both gold AH and RMAH. My stash and 5 alts are full of gear that I still need to get rid of. If anything item drops are WAY too high now, and need to be toned down a lot.

Maybe it's not that many "good" items, depending on your definition of good, but the amount of stuff with some value does add up.

http://i.imgur.com/SHkVY.jpg
I wouldn't want my item that I worked hard to get to disappear forever.

I'd rather they make RMAH/GAH BoA, while items you find are not bound, until you put sell it on the AHs. Possibly making items BoA on trading, but I'm not sure abut that one.
... cause there are more and more of them,

because

:)

The cause of the explosion was because of a pupil's potent fart near lit bunsen burners in the physics lab.
how about resetting the whole game, everyone back to no characters, no gold, no gears, and have to restarting everything.