I have been playing with numerous people and have been reading the forums, during this time I have been collecting a list of things that players feel might improve the overall game play experience. This list is not intended to be all inclusive however I will update it with any constructive comments / ideas people may have in follow-up posts.
- The ability to sell un-identified items: I personally think it would be fun to buy an item that you do not know the stats of.
- Evaluate Gear: It would be very helpful to show our character sheet as if we were wearing the gear.
- Try on gear: Some people really like the look of specific items; I would like to be able to see the item on my 3d model
- Sorting on Time Remaining: I am often times looking for a bid that is about to expire and now I have to page through every item
- Additional Filter Criteria:
- Attack Speed
- Item with an empty socket
- the ability to add a stat that an item does not have.
- Tool tips: please allow the option to replace the percent weapon damage on the advanced tool tips with the actual calculated number from the current DPS / the attacks per second.
- Tool tips: please indicate which DOTs are stackable for example does poison stack or if I case this spell again will it just renew the de-buff
- Monster Life: please add to the monster life bar the numeric values. Often times I am fighting a mob I like to see the mob’s current / max health (so I have that option turned on) but due to the fact they are near the top of the screen I cannot see the numbers only the red bar for the current enemy
- Monster De-buff: I would like to see what affects / de-buffs are on a monster on their life bar. For example often times it is hard to see when a monster’s attack is slowed if I were to select them I would like an icon, text or something near their health bar to indicate there current active affects.
- Allow moving while map is displayed
- First Kill: I would like the first kill of a boss per day should have an increased chance of loot drop, after that they can return to normal rates. This will allow a casual player to have a chance at increasing through the game
- I would like to see the boss rewards increase as you kill more in the level. For example if I start act 1 inferno from the 1st quest, kill the Skeleton King (with 5 stacks of NV of course) and then go on to kill the butcher I would like to see the butcher have and increased drop rate as a reward for doing the entire act over again vs just boss farming.
- Create and add new Events: We all love events we need more. How about specific events for specific difficulties
- The ability to turn a game to a private/invite only game once started
- Damage Meter
- Targeting Dummy
- Combat Log