Anyone else having this problem?

Demon Hunter
Calling to the Act 4 Inferno DHs out there.

I am currently soloing (with efficiency) all of act 4 up to Diablo. I usually get up to my 5 stacks, kill Izual, move on up to diablo and reset. Clear all the map and clear all elites, only usually excluding invulnerable mobs. Thing is, I am getting gear that isn't up to inferno standards at all. Izual with 5 stacks absolutely refuses to drop any rares for me, every time. So much that it's getting to the point that I just skip him as well. Then, the few rares that pop out of armor racks aren't even level 60.

I'm running 148%mf in my clear gear. (Edit for clarfication - this is before stacks)

Bite the bullet and keep trying? Sample size is about 3-5 days clearing. Or go back to Act 3, where drops have been generous so it seems.
Nobody counts as a "boss" in Act 4 except Diablo, which means that shiny Valor buff doesn't make anyone else drop yellows. You still get your extra 75% MF out of it, but that's it.
06/03/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Widget
Nobody counts as a "boss" in Act 4 except Diablo, which means that shiny Valor buff doesn't make anyone else drop yellows. You still get your extra 75% MF out of it, but that's it.

Thanks, I started to assume this and then talked myself out of it.
Anyone? :[ I feel so ronry. Oh so ronry