Blizzard slammed on Amazon

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Good they deserve all the negative I hope they never make another game and go Bankrupt so much for the company I used to love so much I feel like I just got cheated on and divorced.

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Standard-Edition-Pc/product-reviews/B00178630A/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
I'm sure they're shaking in their boots...
06/06/2012 06:03 AMPosted by Alysandra

Maybe not but someone is getting fired (multiple in fact) Diablo III is a failure and will not bring in nearly as much $$ from the RMAH as they anticipated.
Yeah but sorry they won't go bankrupt. You complainers went and bought a game without fully understanding the point of it I.E to farm gear. Then you get upset because a million people all were trying to log in at once and you couldn't wait a few days for things to settle down. Also again they won't go bankrupt because it seems nowadays people just wanna buy there games so they can get mad and complain.
Eh They Probally dont care since about only about 1% of the People who bought it are complaining....

-----------Zar, The Cat
06/06/2012 06:09 AMPosted by Odiiragda
Yeah but sorry they won't go bankrupt. You complainers went and bought a game without fully understanding the point of it I.E to farm gear. Then you get upset because a million people all were trying to log in at once and you couldn't wait a few days for things to settle down. Also again they won't go bankrupt because it seems nowadays people just wanna buy there games so they can get mad and complain.

Has nothing to do with log in or server problems it has everything to do with how bad the game is overall and cannot be fixed with any amount of patches or expansions.
06/06/2012 06:06 AMPosted by Jdbaker82

Maybe not but someone is getting fired (multiple in fact) Diablo III is a failure and will not bring in nearly as much $$ from the RMAH as they anticipated.

Yes, such a tremendous failure it broke all pre-order records.
06/06/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Danm999

And refund records
06/06/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Danm999

I am talking about the future of Blizzard not Blizzard using their name and only their name to hype and sell a game this is the only reason it broke any records because of their past history. Customers will not forget this. RIP BLZZARD!

You clearly underestimate Blizzard's flock of sheep.
06/06/2012 06:11 AMPosted by Jdbaker82

Has nothing to do with log in or server problems it has everything to do with how bad the game is overall and cannot be fixed with any amount of patches or expansions.
Then consider this me and my friend's have NEVER had any log in issues and a huge majority like the game. I'm sorry to be the one to inform you but your opinion is not all that matters.(Ps. I'm sure your still gonna keep playing this game.)
Good they deserve all the negative I hope they never make another game and go Bankrupt so much for the company I used to love so much I feel like I just got cheated on and divorced.

http://www.amazon.com/Diablo-III-Standard-Edition-Pc/product-reviews/B00178630A/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
Ain't no wrath like a child's schadenfreude
is this one of those "they are just trying to make the game better" threads?
OP: What the hell are you doing heeeeeeere? SHoo SHooo. go quit the game. sell it as second hand or something. You don't need it anymoreeeeeeeeeeeeee. You don't like it. You don't love ittttt. Remember? *the game is overall and cannot be fixed with any amount of patches or expansions.* BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYE.

oh....you don't want to go yet? eh?...maybe later? what?...you still want to farm inferno a little?....oh ok.

Record breaking sales and an 88 / 100 on metacritic disagree with you. Diablo III was a success aside from the vocal minority who have political objections to the game entirely divorced from the actual game.

Yeah, someone deserves to be fired after breaking previous sales records. They definitely didn't break Amazon's most preordered pc game record...

Oh wait, they did.

What were you expecting from an online game that sells over 6 million copies in the first week? I laugh at anyone who believes in a perfect launch or a perfect game.
06/06/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Jdbaker82
Good they deserve all the negative I hope they never make another game and go Bankrupt

Unfortunately for companies like Blizzard, having millions of fans puts them in the position of having a large number of internet-warriors that have the skill set to ONLY be immature whiny idiots. This is a similar problem that Barack Obama had when tv personalities were interviewing his supporters and they found idiots that said stuff like "He's going to pay for my gas," etc...

06/06/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Jdbaker82
I feel like I just got cheated on and divorced.

Case and point.

Who are these multiple Blizzard employee's that are being fired? You must have this information or else you wouldn't state it as a 'fact', right? Opinions != Facts.