12% IAS
11% MS

or

Boots:
200+ Dex
12 MS
AR+ ( if possible)
Vit + (If possible)

FYI currently have 45% ias from ammy and 2x rings and additional 16 from x bow and 13 from quiver
BoJ can get the correct attack speed if you search for it enough. Mine have em.
i thought some boj anglers works?
my main question is that is it worth 11% AS for a loss of 90 - 100+ dex?
got about 2k =)
using legendaries is a lot more stylish, and not all bojs r bugged, i have the non bugged ones which was hidden inside the AH along with a bunch of bugged ones lolol. the only prob i have with my bojs is that they r baby blue n u cant dye them
Rares are better
06/03/2012 02:31 PMPosted by Nidale
Rares are better

depends which legendary u r comparing to. my 96 dex bojs beat my old boots with 200 dex coz of the ias, and my 124 dex andys will beat any rare helm that exists in terms of dps output. legendaries r sometimes necessary since they can break the rules and give u stats that they normally dont provide
"increased attack speed" bonus is currently bugged and nonworking.

"attack speed increased by" bonus works, but i don't believe it spawns on any boots.

blizz said will fix in future patch

Verifying and clarifying this post.

"Increases attack speed by" : nonworking
"Attack speed increased by" : working
"increased attack speed" bonus is currently bugged and nonworking.

"attack speed increased by" bonus works, but i don't believe it spawns on any boots.

blizz said will fix in future patch

Verifying and clarifying this post.

"Increases attack speed by" : nonworking
"Attack speed increased by" : working

Also depends on character.

I've read reports of the 'nonworking' items working for some people, then not working on friends that they gave the item to. Wouldn't bother until they fix it tbh
06/03/2012 02:10 PMPosted by thebeast
my main question is that is it worth 11% AS for a loss of 90 - 100+ dex?

The difference should be a lot bigger than 90-100 dex. There's two pairs of boots with 267 and 264 dex on the AH for <1 million right now (and a pair of working Boj Anglers will cost you a lot more than that). The real question is if the loss of move speed it worth it to you. A 250+ dex pair with move speed will easily run you 5 million+