Krip goin for Belial Inferno RIGHT NOW!

Hardcore
Prev 1 3 4 5 7 Next
People are throwing out a lot of "facts" about this guy, but most of it seems untrue. Look, D2JSP is a site that stole the trading community from Diablo. If you wanted to engage in trading items in Diablo 2, you almost had to use that site. Trading channels were dead in D2 by last year when I checked. Now, you didn't need to ever spend money to use that site. You just had to post a bunch of items and people would "pay" you in forum credits. All Krip would have had to do is trade items in this way and build up a lot of forum credits. He could have literally gotten no items in return, and probably didn't. The gold given to him in Diablo 3 is more like people paying him back for the items he provided than it is like him buying gold. He didn't support hackers in acquiring this gold. He was not giving money to guys who steal accounts for gold. It was just people on the site who took his site credits in exchange for gold. Unless he's said he botted (did he say that?) we could just as well assume he traded items he personally found while playing Diablo 2.

By the way, I hate that website. I do not use that site. I didn't like that the trading community had moved there. I am not standing up for the way that site operated. I just don't think it's fair to say someone cheated because other people traded him gold for items in D2.
so many haters it makes me sick. GJ on american servers first belial kill even if you do buy gold lol
06/05/2012 04:16 PMPosted by Aravis
He uses the same !@#$ kungen does to prevent dieing, when %^-* gets hairy he just pauses the game and d/c's himself using another computer. That's the exploit everyone is talking about. It basically removes the risk of death from hardcore.

If that is true, then whatever accomplishments he's made in HC are completely invalid, because he's just turned HC into SC by using an exploit.

I would like to see proof of this, however.
cwy more noobs.

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html
Off forum buying gear has been a normal thing. Whether someone chooses to do it or not is their choice on how they approach the game.

Everyone can sit here and claim that he didn't do it legit, or he found loopholes, or other ideas, but the bottom line was that he decides how he plays the game.

-If you want to play the game and never use Kulle's failure bug and just shoot him across the screen, fine.
-If you want to play the game 0-60 with clearing the whole map all the time, fine.
-If you want to power level, farm the goblin for a few days, buy some items and have at it in HC, fine.

Is it a different style of play and are there other ways to play? Absolutely.

Can you set it to make it tougher for yourself? Not use any rare gear? How about not using potions? You can decide any of the limitations that YOU want. Krip chose to play his character the way he chose to play his character, and I haven't seen any exploits used. I've seen videos of him dying, same with Kungen, etc.

Not too sure what else you whining hardcore folks are about, if you want to claim you are in inferno in only blue gear, then FINE, PLAY THE WAY YOU WANT TO PLAY. When you down Belial in only blue gear, FINE, then make the statement. But to jump into a thread to bash someone on their choice on how they play the game without much proof of exploits is trolly/jelly/bad.

Please make your own thread with your own standards, and good luck trying to find a good supporting base. Sad e-peeners and e-whiners.

There are different playing styles, and all of those you mentioned are legit. You conveniently left out macroing and D2 botting though, which is because you know that they are not legit. Sorry, your homey is a dirty cheater. You should make fun of e-peen more while you're cheating to pursue it, that was really persuasive.
cwy more noobs.

http://www.sirlin.net/articles/playing-to-win-part-1.html

That's actually kind of a good article. Unfortunately it's irrelevant. Does the expert player take advantage of bugs? Sure. Does the expert player hack the game to create bugs to take advantage of? Would your author think a Street Fighter botter was an expert?
06/05/2012 11:53 PMPosted by DrDistracto
You conveniently left out macroing and D2 botting though, which is because you know that they are not legit.

+1
Is the esc -> log on from another computer thing real?
06/06/2012 01:23 AMPosted by ilsamsamchil
Is the esc -> log on from another computer thing real?

it is
So much bullcrap in this thread from jealous people it's !@#$ing incredible. I've had his stream on the background for hours almost everyday and I've yet to see him do anything I'd consider cheating.

pause+dc thing - never seen him do it. The people claiming that %^-* better provide some proof which should be easy since he streams all the time.

Basically all of his gear is from goblin farming in act1/act2. D2JSP has played very minor part and I frankly don't see how it's any different from ingame trading/auction house.

"Exploiting Shatterbone" - rofl are you kidding me. Just an example of incredible incompetence by Blizzard and releasing incredibly buggy, unfinished and untested D3.

Btw, he has been streaming so !@#$ing baller action from act3 tonight (and currently).
It's so hilarious how you all avoid the real fact that he's a fking d2 botter, that is how he bought his gear, he almost nerver farmed for it... he killed belial with 70 hours of gameplay, do you honestly think that's enough time to farm goblin to get the gear he had, especially since he openly admited the fact he bought almost everything from d2jsp...
dam it, people are retarded here, just want believe magic without seeing what happens behind the scene

This is true, even if he kills Diablo tomorrow he doesn't deserve any of the credit. He cheated in Diablo 2 to get ahead in Diablo 3. GG Kripp, true gamer.

There are different playing styles, and all of those you mentioned are legit. You conveniently left out macroing and D2 botting though, which is because you know that they are not legit. Sorry, your homey is a dirty cheater. You should make fun of e-peen more while you're cheating to pursue it, that was really persuasive.

So because he has played legit in D3, but not legit in D2 means he's a dirty cheater? Forum gold seems to be the trading thing on that site, so he sold some gear on that site and people paid forum gold for it. And he's been able to rack up so much he has some forum gold to buy items from that site? Kinda sounds normal to me.

You're talking about macro'ing in D2, vs D3 where I see him put on gear and take off gear for chests and put it back in his stash. As for bots... no botting on his 12+hr a day live stream. Again, no proof. He's streaming his game play. So you can believe he's a "cheater" the North American Server, but he was able to kick Belial's !@# and he's continuing.

So because he has played legit in D3, but not legit in D2 means he's a dirty cheater? Forum gold seems to be the trading thing on that site, so he sold some gear on that site and people paid forum gold for it. And he's been able to rack up so much he has some forum gold to buy items from that site? Kinda sounds normal to me.

You're talking about macro'ing in D2, vs D3 where I see him put on gear and take off gear for chests and put it back in his stash. As for bots... no botting on his 12+hr a day live stream. Again, no proof. He's streaming his game play. So you can believe he's a "cheater" the North American Server, but he was able to kick Belial's !@# and he's continuing.

He used the gold from botting in D2 to buy gear in D3... >>>>>> He botted for D3 gear.
I bet 95% of the people who play this game couldn't have done it even if they had access to every item in the game.

This is supported by the numerous "Nerf Inferno" threads.

Nice job on getting to Act 3. Get that gear out on the market so the Act 1/Act 2 stuff plummets for the rest of us.
Does Kripp play on US or Euro?
06/06/2012 05:26 AMPosted by HCBigAug
I bet 95% of the people who play this game couldn't have done it even if they had access to every item in the game.

I hope you're kidding man, this is a gear game, not a skill game
06/06/2012 06:13 AMPosted by MotherMedusa
Does Kripp play on US or Euro?

US as stated earlier.
He literally got 1 piece of his armor from out of game websights so I dont understand how he exploited in D2 matters at all.

Now, I dont understand your angry... Are you guys angry he progressed to Act3 Legit? or the fact he is better then you at game w/ wayy more time on his hands to play
lol @ all the "i don't understand how he cheats so it must not be occuring"
I dont believe this Krip cheated nonsense..That dude look at him he's Frail and pastey and is in a guild called No Life....He gave his Soul to the game gods to let him sit in a chair for 18 hrs a day running gear farm runs for 18 hrs straight a day....You can see him on the verge of a heart attack before he has to go to bed by that time he's seeing double....How can you think he needs to cheat when he plays this game that damn much..