Krip goin for Belial Inferno RIGHT NOW!

Hardcore
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Pretty funny if you watch Kugen's stream all the fanboys over there saying how Kripp exploited and isn't legit.
06/06/2012 07:12 AMPosted by warhero209
I dont believe this Krip cheated nonsense..That dude look at him he's Frail and pastey and is in a guild called No Life....He gave his Soul to the game gods to let him sit in a chair for 18 hrs a day running gear farm runs for 18 hrs straight a day....You can see him on the verge of a heart attack before he has to go to bed by that time he's seeing double....How can you think he needs to cheat when he plays this game that damn much..

Was watching him last night, they mentioned JSP when talking, even his buddy couldn't join him for a goblin sessison since he was waiting for someone to open a game to trade him a 1H.

Using an outside currency (weather it be dollars, loonies, or JSP credits) is in fact cheating the system whether you like to believe it or not. He got his credits from botting D2 to pay 9 million gold for those pair of pants he is wearing.
06/06/2012 07:12 AMPosted by warhero209
I dont believe this Krip cheated nonsense..That dude look at him he's Frail and pastey and is in a guild called No Life....He gave his Soul to the game gods to let him sit in a chair for 18 hrs a day running gear farm runs for 18 hrs straight a day....You can see him on the verge of a heart attack before he has to go to bed by that time he's seeing double....How can you think he needs to cheat when he plays this game that damn much..

Was watching him last night, they mentioned JSP when talking, even his buddy couldn't join him for a goblin sessison since he was waiting for someone to open a game to trade him a 1H.

Using an outside currency (weather it be dollars, loonies, or JSP credits) is in fact cheating the system whether you like to believe it or not. He got his credits from botting D2 to pay 9 million gold for those pair of pants he is wearing.
06/06/2012 08:03 AMPosted by DyerMaker

If you actually watch his stream on any normal basis, you'll see that the VAST majority of his gold he makes through selling items for relatively cheap on the market place. He prices everything to sell quickly, even if the item is worth more.

The only time he even uses d2jsp is for selling big money items, and he sells them for in-game gold so it really isn't any different than using the trade forums on here. He may have gotten 3 million or whatever gold originally from d2jsp, but the VAST MAJORITY of his gold is through the auction house. So many clueless idiots on these forums, but what can you expect from a blizzard community.
Theres nothing wrong with using jsp. 95% of the people on there are trading IGG for items and not jsp credits. JSP FG is worthless for d3 as there is IGG. The only people that use FG are people who use FG for IGG. Jsp is 10x faster for selling items quick than the blizz forums.

If you actually watch his stream on any normal basis, you'll see that the VAST majority of his gold he makes through selling items for relatively cheap on the market place. He prices everything to sell quickly, even if the item is worth more.

The only time he even uses d2jsp is for selling big money items, and he sells them for in-game gold so it really isn't any different than using the trade forums on here. He may have gotten 3 million or whatever gold originally from d2jsp, but the VAST MAJORITY of his gold is through the auction house. So many clueless idiots on these forums, but what can you expect from a blizzard community.

First off you are pulling that 3 million number out of your !@# since you have no idea. What if it was 10 or 20 million? Don't you think any number in the millions when the game is a few days old is a SIGNIFICANT advantage over any other players reaching the level he is at.

And what part of botting D2 to accumulate JSP wealth and then transferring that to D3 gold don't you understand?

I hope you're kidding man, this is a gear game, not a skill game

This could be a whole new topic, because you are dead wrong. Have you been to Inferno or seen it played on streams? You cant just leap into a pack of 30 mobs and explode your way through like in Normal/NM... If you had Krips setup, you wouldnt get past hardly any of Act 2.

With that said, he still cheats. :P

Indeed, I wasn't there "live" when he beat Belial, I searched for it on youtube, and I see him fighting in a cave and then he cuts away to the belial fight, for those watching it "live" did he fight his way through the corridor or use some exploit? And by exploit I mean Charge / sprint to checkpoint and then you know...

Watched his full A2 video, he fights his way through the corridor (tests it first in SC).

I stand corrected.
06/06/2012 09:37 AMPosted by DCElite

I hope you're kidding man, this is a gear game, not a skill game

This could be a whole new topic, because you are dead wrong. Have you been to Inferno or seen it played on streams? You cant just leap into a pack of 30 mobs and explode your way through like in Normal/NM... If you had Krips setup, you wouldnt get past hardly any of Act 2.

With that said, he still cheats. :P

wtf rofl

this game isnt hard at all.

Its 100% a gearcheck. Anyone can play through inferno as long as they have the required gear per act. Its really easy.

I'm act 2 inferno hardcore btw in case u were wondering.
Alright guys,

Everyone has been throwing around a lot of rumors as facts in this thread. First of all, kripp has never talked about botting in Diablo 2. Hell, he only played hardcore classic...good luck botting. So, until someone comes up with proof that he did in fact bot in D2, he is innocent. (Welcome to 'merica.)

Those of you who have no idea what D2jsp is, it is basically the reason why D3 has an auction house. I suggest you look into it so you know what you are talking about.

I happen to be a subscriber/moderator of Kripp's channel, and I usually have his stream playing for atleast 8 hours a day on weekdays. That being said, I have never witnessed him "pressing escape and logging on another computer". The subject has never even come up while I have been on.

Last but not least, kripp has no reason to cheat. The man literally lives to play video games. Video games ARE his life.

Much love to kripp and grats once again on the Belial kill. Only a few weeks away from that final push!
He bid 12k Forum Gold on D2JSP for a string of ears
First of all, kripp has never talked about botting in Diablo 2. Hell, he only played hardcore classic...good luck botting. So, until someone comes up with proof that he did in fact bot in D2, he is innocent. (Welcome to 'merica.)

Those of you who have no idea what D2jsp is, it

You can fool new players to Diablo, but you can't fool people like me who know was D2JSP is and have seen him there before.

You are a joke
He talks about botting regularly. I have not heard him myself actually say he botted D2 so you have that going for you.
06/06/2012 10:06 AMPosted by DyerMaker
He talks about botting regularly. I have not heard him myself actually say he botted D2 so you have that going for you.

12k FG was worth about 7 Million when he bid on that String of Ears, this was still a few days after he moved to Hardcore. You don't bid 7 Million on a belt a few days after coming to Hardcore. That's not normal.

He used resources (questionably obtained) from outside the game (D2JSP), to buy fantastic power inside of the game.

Would you be championing him if he had used real money to buy that belt instead of Forum Gold on D2JSP?
Wait, people watch other people play D3?
watching the full act 2 stream - he says two things of note:

"I LOVE d2jsp"

"We don't exploit, we cleverly use strategies to expose the poorly written game mechanics"

Zultan Kulle - fought him from the other side of the room (well his WD buddy did), it would have been impossible to beat Kulle the same way with a Barb.
So all the people who have been farming "legit" and have that much gold and kripp is still the first one to do it? Why does this matter again?
06/06/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Grovel
Wait, people watch other people play D3?

That only half of it, lonely people flock to these e-celeb personality cults hard

He:
botted in Diablo 2 to obtain over 47k Forum Gold
used that Forum Gold for massive buying power, days after coming to Hardcore in Diablo 3
talks about botting on his stream
USES A GEAR SWITCHING 3rd PARTY program WHILE STREAMING to farm Goblins in Act 1 ad nauseum

and people like this sad sap actually pay him a monthly subscription to watch him farm

I happen to be a subscriber/moderator of Kripp's channel, and I usually have his stream playing for atleast 8 hours a day on weekdays.

Much love to kripp and grats once again on the Belial kill. Only a few weeks away from that final push!

First off you are pulling that 3 million number out of your !@# since you have no idea. What if it was 10 or 20 million? Don't you think any number in the millions when the game is a few days old is a SIGNIFICANT advantage over any other players reaching the level he is at.

And what part of botting D2 to accumulate JSP wealth and then transferring that to D3 gold don't you understand?

What part of "but the VAST MAJORITY of his gold is through the auction house. ." do you not understand? I've personally seen him get millions upon millions from the auction house for items he's sold. From measly 20k gold piles to as high as 2 million(well, 1.7 million but close enough). You just hate the guy for absolutely no reason, probably out of jealousy that he has thousands of people watching him.

What part of "but the VAST MAJORITY of his gold is through the auction house. ." do you not understand? I've personally seen him get millions upon millions from the auction house for items he's sold. From measly 20k gold piles to as high as 2 million(well, 1.7 million but close enough). You just hate the guy for absolutely no reason, probably out of jealousy that he has thousands of people watching him.

Please change your name to Noobi.

Read two posts up /thread.

Once you get the leet gear and can farm goblins in A2 of Inferno - it is easy to make gold. I'm talking about the early parts of the game that got him to where he is now.

I don't hate the guy, I'm not jealous, I just laugh at people like you that put him up on a pedestal.