[Ref] Athene's Demon Hunter Stats (INFERNO)

Demon Hunter
I search the forum.
None reply according to what the thread starter asked.
Hence, there is no answer for it.

I search for the video and roughly copy down what I can read. (the video is blur)
Video Link : www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVeyIFISPM

p/s : please do not flame/troll/trashtalk. I do not care whether he is the best or not. He killed Diablo, so I am going to use his stats as ONE OF THE EXAMPLES.

Information dated on May 28, 2012.

*** WEAPON 2H Damage - 1260.60 *** (HOLY COW?)

ATTRIBUTES
Strength 308
Dexterity 1829
Intelligence 177
Vitality 400+
Armor 2630
Damage 200k+

OFFENSE
Damage Increased by Dexterity 1829%
Damage Increased by Skills 20%
Attacks per Second 2.27
Critical Hit Chance 85.5/95.5 (NOT CONFIRMED)
Critical hit Damage 247%

DEFENSE
Block Amount 0
Block Chance 0
Dodge Chance 38.3
Damage Reduction 46.79%
Physical Resistance 41
Cold Resistance 41
Fire Resistance 41
Lightning Resistance 41
Poison Resistance 142
Arcane/Holy Resistance 85
Crowd Control Reduction 0%
Missle Damage Reduction 0%
Melee Damage Reduction 0%
Thorns 1022

LIFE
Maximum Life 17,877
Total Life Bonus 3%
Life per Second 127
Life Steal 2.40%
Life per Kill 375
Life per Hit 423
Health Globe Healing Bonus 1930
Bonus to Gold/Globe Radius 0

p/s : Once again, the information here MIGHT BE INCORRECT as the video is too blur for me to read.
Nice job :)
thanks for the reference.
Only a 1260 dps bow? I thought this guy got virtually anything he wanted from his fans and community. I expected him to be rocking a 1400 dps bow minimum with all the good stats on it, kind of disappointed.

Also I am sure that crist chance stat is from sharpshooter, highly doubt he is in the 80% crit chance range naturally, lol.

Even with gold he still needs the item to drop. The AH on america region doesn't even have that many great weapons, I doubt the EU server is any better.
i have better stats than that, and i don't get fed loot and gold

cheers
Only a 1260 dps bow? I thought this guy got virtually anything he wanted from his fans and community. I expected him to be rocking a 1400 dps bow minimum with all the good stats on it, kind of disappointed.

Also I am sure that crist chance stat is from sharpshooter, highly doubt he is in the 80% crit chance range naturally, lol.

Even with gold he still needs the item to drop. The AH on america region doesn't even have that many great weapons, I doubt the EU server is any better.

There was a 1500+ DPS bow on the AH for several days last week. It is kinda weird that his bow is only 1260 dps...
Saw his video, seemed like he solo'ed Diablo pre nerf of Smoke Screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZVeyIFISPM

There was a 1500+ DPS bow on the AH for several days last week. It is kinda weird that his bow is only 1260 dps...

Well, theres still 3 crossbows over 1400 dps on AH now, but all 3 of them have garbage stats. Athene already has 100% crit damage gem, and a 1260 with stats + socket is way better then most things out there.
Everything is garbage outside of his damage.

I really hope people progress beyond simple glass cannon builds soon. Anyone can stack dex or whatever and mass the crap out of their dps from gold farming, but I'd really like to see well rounded builds doing well in Inferno someday. Ones that take resist, vitality, damage, etc all into account like back in d2. This is just idiotic and brainless right now.

I really hope people progress beyond simple glass cannon builds soon. Anyone can stack dex or whatever and mass the crap out of their dps from gold farming, but I'd really like to see well rounded builds doing well in Inferno someday. Ones that take resist, vitality, damage, etc all into account like back in d2. This is just idiotic and brainless right now.

You need 250 dex shoulders to be able to farm 250 dex+100 vit shoulders, buddy.

My point is that most people seem to think that dps is all that matters at the moment and that vitality/resistances are borderline irrelevant in inferno. This is not true.

My point is that most people seem to think that dps is all that matters at the moment and that vitality/resistances are borderline irrelevant in inferno. This is not true.

Well, considering how many people already cleared inferno as glass cannon, there really doesn't seem like any reason to stack defensive stats until PvP. If inferno was more difficult and players couldn't just glass cannon it, then people would have to get defensive stats.

IMO there doesn't seem like any reason to get any stats aside from DPS and MF until PvP patch is out.
atm he is at 0 dmg got hacked QQ

So what you think the numbers are base on the video?
how can you have nearly 100% crit chance? there are only few gears that even are able to have crit strike chance. I guess it's not possible if it isn't with a passive.
I wonder about the skill-set he's using. It seems he has just endless discipline and stuff...
how can you have nearly 100% crit chance? there are only few gears that even are able to have crit strike chance. I guess it's not possible if it isn't with a passive.
I wonder about the skill-set he's using. It seems he has just endless discipline and stuff...

He's another SS rockstar.
06/02/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Krytical
He's another SS rockstar.

If I were sitting on 85%+ crit chance I'd more than likely get rid of the SS passive. I'm sure the DPS loss wouldn't be too harsh.
i had inferno solo diablo at 8-10% hp left in phase 3 yesterday - with lots of discipline to spare, but died to a silly misstake...

...got a lot worse gear than he does (only decent item i got is my xbow - and it only have 948 dps).