WoW MVPs should NOT be MVPs on D3 Forums

General Discussion
1 2 3 17 Next
Blizzard should have different groups of MVPs for each forum board. Not the same ones from WoW on every board.
Sounds like the MVP last night was doing a good job to me.
They're MVPs because they don't start threads like this.
06/11/2012 06:03 PMPosted by CarlSagan
agree
06/11/2012 06:00 PMPosted by scids
And to this, all I can really say is...who cares?
06/11/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Baconweave
And to this, all I can really say is...who cares?

You cared enough to post.
06/11/2012 06:03 PMPosted by CarlSagan

You need people who are patient and are reasonable to try and counter the giant ball of stupid that exists in the forums; such as people posting in all caps.
Hopefully as the game progresses we'll have MVP's that are native D3 players, but as the game is still new they probably haven't really pegged anyone in particular.

That being said, if there's a problem with/or questions about any MVP's you can always contact the CSM's at MVPs@Blizzard.com
Hopefully as the game progresses we'll have MVP's that are native D3 players, but as the game is still new they probably haven't really pegged anyone in particular.

That being said, if there's a problem with/or questions about any MVP's you can always contact the CSM's at MVPs@Blizzard.com

What's a native D3 player? Many of us have played since launch. Some of us played Diablo and D2.

We discuss the game a lot right now--there's a number of email threads going back and forth about issues being discussed here on the boards. Things that are important to you are important to us as well. Things people here on the boards are concerned about, we are too.

It's probably not a good idea to think of us as anything other than a resource. We're going to help where we can, make noise when something's important, and try and have some fun now and then.
All I'm suggesting is that they remove the WoW MVP status from the D3 boards. D3 should have their own MVPs, and not ones from another game.
06/11/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Snacks
All I'm suggesting is that they remove the WoW MVP status from the D3 boards. D3 should have their own MVPs, and not ones from another game.

Why?

Is it really impossible for someone to actually play more than one game?

D3 hasn't been around long enough to fulfill the requirements Blizzard has for the program really. They want a long and active post history to look over.

Are you saying Bashiok and Zarhym can't CM the D3 forums, too? After all... they're WoW CMs, aren't they?
06/11/2012 06:20 PMPosted by Snacks
If they are insightful on the WoW boards, they'll be insightful here. Maybe you haven't seen the D3 forums, but there's so much garbage being spewn that I wouldn't expect an actual D3 MVP for months and months longer.

What's a native D3 player? Many of us have played since launch. Some of us played Diablo and D2.

We discuss the game a lot right now--there's a number of email threads going back and forth about issues being discussed here on the boards. Things that are important to you are important to us as well. Things people here on the boards are concerned about, we are too.

It's probably not a good idea to think of us as anything other than a resource. We're going to help where we can, make noise when something's important, and try and have some fun now and then.

My intention was not to offend, I apologize if it seemed that way.