Diablo 3 "playable" on Android phones

General Discussion
Playable is objective, but you can access auction house, stash, trade and such. Fast paced action is out of the question as controls are difficult.

Here are some screenshots from my phone

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/xeene/Screenshot_2012-06-08-13-55-46.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/xeene/Screenshot_2012-06-08-14-00-49.png
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10/xeene/Screenshot_2012-06-08-14-02-23.png

I use an app called phonemypc to access my laptop at home to run the game. I assume any remote access app will give you this ability. Similar to onlive where you can play any games on your phones except this is free but controls aren't the greatest. Phonemypc app costs $10 or you can find it for less(free) via Google search.
Splashtop for iOS is free. Runs more smoothly than logmein. Tested it with left4dead2 before
lol now this is sad. My work-provided laptop cannot play this game but your phone can. Even worse the dumb game installer downloaded the game before it could tell me that the video card was not acceptable... sigh. All I wanted was AH access at work, gonna have to bring in my old gaming pc and hide it under my desk....
06/08/2012 11:17 AMPosted by jojomexi
Splashtop for iOS is free. Runs more smoothly than logmein. Tested it with left4dead2 before

Excellent. Installing on my iPad ASAP.
06/08/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Jonnin
lol now this is sad. My work-provided laptop cannot play this game but your phone can. Even worse the dumb game installer downloaded the game before it could tell me that the video card was not acceptable... sigh. All I wanted was AH access at work, gonna have to bring in my old gaming pc and hide it under my desk....
no, my phone can't play it but I can access my laptop on my phone and run it there via remote access. I'm sure you can do the same on your work laptop of you use remote desktop to access your desktop at home.
Just got this working on my iPad and it's quite nice. The Auction House is great, however actually playing the game is pretty impossible.
I'm very confident a native android/iOS flavor is VERY doable. It won't be as pretty but look up some of the beautiful MMOs available already. I know modern devices could handle it and I also know the gaming community would go wild and pay a very reasonable price for a port. Now WoW is a different story. There are too many keybinds to keep track of I think. Blizzard: please explore the concept of mobile gaming. If anyone can do it you can. I think Blizzard could totally spank Square Enix in mobile gaming if they put their mind to it.
Just imagine... Native DIII in the palm of your hand. I know I'd buy it in a heartbeat. Even if the graphics were way scaled down. Anyone with me?
I requested sticky status so people can pledge they would buy a mobile version of this game so Blizzard can efficiently gage the response to see if the venture would be profitable.
If D3 came to ARM CPU's I would be divorced in no time.
That necro though
I want my iphone5 to do this!
06/08/2012 11:17 AMPosted by Jonnin

it's not actually playing the game...the pc is still running the game...