Haunted Achievement tips

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 13 Next
I hope this will be of use , because i found it hard to decipher the language of this thread :P
http://www.hardmodegaming.com/haunted-exploration-achievement-guide/
Note that you only have to hit Drury Brown (IT IS NOT SUFFICIENT TO SEE HIM), so be careful that you do not kill him if you are farming him with others.
Can anyone confirm if the same rule applys to all the ghosts? :)
No luck with Dataminer (about 100 runs on normal and 20-30 on other diffs) and Feckler's ghost (40+ on normal/nightmare and 50+ on Hell). That's my luck (c)
Will pay 200k each.
My BT is Shade#2664.
Thanks in advance.
still looking for tomekeeper. paying 300k! Allanon#2684
I should've came here before, I met Fecklar about 10 times while looking for a rare enraged phantom (which I didn't meet yet, damnit). I would've been rich :P
Currently have Drury Brown avail on Hell. 100K JennD4#1497

*Dead
Dataminer available right now, Nightmare. 200k @ Neyv#2586

EDIT: Not available anymore.
Drury Brown Has 138 hit points, so make sure that your damage is not higher than that if you wanna share him with others.
also i found him for the third time. The two first times was with 5 minutes in between, this one took me an hour or two.

paying 100k for Gorham, frekler, archivist or tomekeeper. all difficulties is acceptable...

playing in europe :)
@Blazur: Just to tab-switch though?

I have Lucious the Depraved and Fecklar's Ghost left. Done about 70-80 runs on Fecklar's Ghost now and about 50 on Lucious on Nightmare difficulty with no luck at all... Frustrating..
06/12/2012 04:52 PMPosted by Vividos
Yeah right now the only guy i'm missing is the Fecklar's Ghost. I've made probably 50+ maps of the Festering Woods and haven't seen him. I believe likely he is there, as there are some Yellow Grim Reaper Spirits that spawn sometimes, guess i'm just unlucky?

fecklar's ghost appears at a lower rate, i do constant warden/butcher runs, only saw him like 3 times??? that including leveling my main and my altnernatives...
Damn!
It seems I've missed the Dataminer opportunity by some minutes...
My 200k offer (for Dataminer and Fecklar each) is still on, JIC
Just send an ingame message (Shade#2664) if you have luck...
still waiting for tomekeeper and paying 300k. Allanon#2684
I have Lucious the Depraved open now on Hell. 100K
JennD4#1497

Edit :Dead now
@JennD4: Damn it's the last one for me, too late.

Got Fecklar's Ghost in my game now, 200k if anyone wants him, took me about 100 runs.
About 9k HP left so bring a low lvl character and punch him once to confirm him in the Haunted achievement.

@ Neyv#2586
Still got Fecklar up, maybe for about 15 minutes more.

EDIT: Dead.
@Neyv Tried to send you a tell ingame.. said it wasn't a valid chat recipient... maybe you were offline?? I'm still farming though, if I see him again I'll hit you up.
@JennD4: Dunno really..nice of you to keep me in mind :) did about 30 quick runs now + my previous 50 on nightmare without finding him then he spawned on inferno, 2nd try, and i got the achievement.
So i have been farming The Real Crypt for awhile now...
And i have found Drury Brown 5 times, I Found it first time, then five minutes later i find it again.
Later that evening once more. Then the day after i find it on my first run, and on the secound run.. But no john gorham coffin... Are you people sure that he is in fact in the real crypt aswell?
So i have been farming The Real Crypt for awhile now...
And i have found Drury Brown 5 times, I Found it first time, then five minutes later i find it again.
Later that evening once more. Then the day after i find it on my first run, and on the secound run.. But no john gorham coffin... Are you people sure that he is in fact in the real crypt aswell?

Yes, he is there, I got John Gorham from the real crypt, just keep looking.