Damage Reduction calculator

General Discussion
Here's a link to a quick program I made for myself and some friends. It will take in your current health, armor, and all resists and will then return your overall Damage Reduction as well as your Effective health.

Effective health is essentially the amount of health you have from your normal pool with your DR. for example, if you have 10,000 life and 50% DR then you have 15,000 Effective health.

When using the program enter your numbers without commas for it to work properly.

https://rapidshare.com/files/2036392363/D3_Damage_Reduction.exe

Hope it helps.
LOL ^
06/12/2012 07:26 PMPosted by JBrookzFilms
LOL ^
inb4ban
it asked me for my bnet user id and pass and i put it in there, then it asked me for my credit card info and i put that in aswell, after that nothing happen? is it a bug or something? help me out
Lol, so maybe a .exe wasn't the best option. It was that or my C++ files so meh download if you want, I use it as do my friends.
06/12/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Vaelex
Lol, so maybe a .exe wasn't the best option. It was that or my C++ files so meh download if you want, I use it as do my friends.

I actually believe it is safe. However .exe make people scared as it should. So prob wont get many people downloading it from that fact alone.
So I thougt that if I had 10k health and I reduced damage by 50%, that would be 20k effective health right? You would have to have 20k incoming damage, you'd mitigate it in half and that would be 10k effective damage you would subtract from your health pool.

How is it 15k health in your calcs? Is this program even calculating shizznit correctly?