I justdid not buy anything and

General Discussion
am still stuck in Act 2 inferno!

I'm a noob, have money, but I prefer to spend it on zombie stuff! I love zombies! I alos love survival stuff (in case there is a Zombie apocalypse!)!!!

When the day comes where the zombies take over the earth, I will be prepared!!!

P.S.: This topic is as relevant as any other topic created today ^_^
Every person should be prepared for the zombie apocalypse... pretty sure if my neighbours saw what i have in my shed they'd call the cops... aside from the !@#$ lab.... (I KEED! I KEED!) :D
bath salts
Bath salts might be the start! but what if they are using them just as an excuse, and the guy shot down was actually a zombie and the guy who has been bitten is in quarantine under investigation?

What if the Diablo RMAH is just a way to keep us occupied thinking the Zombies are no longer a threat and one day... BAM! We are gone!

ALIENS? NO!!! ZOMBIES!!!!
Zombies awareness action!!

Z.A.A.!
Holy christ. How old are you OP?

I'm 27! :D
I have my entire zombie survival mapped out. I have a defense perimeter and multiple escape locations to remote hard to reach places. I even own a few ATV's and keep spare fuel on hand in case of the apocalypse.

All of this of course doubles as plans for escape during "that time of the month" as well. PMSing wives are second in danger only to ravenous hordes of zombies...
06/12/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Roodrood
bath salts
I have my entire zombie survival mapped out. I have a defense perimeter and multiple escape locations to remote hard to reach places. I even own a few ATV's and keep spare fuel on hand in case of the apocalypse.

All of this of course doubles as plans for escape during "that time of the month" as well. PMSing wives are second in danger only to ravenous hordes of zombies...

You, sir, are a role model! I salute you and am honored to grant you the "Prepared for Zombicalypse" badge!
06/12/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Roodrood
bath salts

this
Well that works out, you're stuck with Act 1, which features zombies.
06/12/2012 03:45 PMPosted by Onizuka

I'm 27! :D

too much free time

There is no age limit for preparing for the zombie apocalypse. My daughter is 3 and I'm already teaching her survival. First rule is cardio.
06/12/2012 03:47 PMPosted by LEW
too much free time

Nah, it's not free time. It's just excel files driving me crazy...

06/12/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Oughtor
Well that works out, you're stuck with Act 1, which features zombies.

That's funny! Oh, the irony! Nice catch there! ;)
Zombies are a realistic possibility. Have to be ready. Better spend your money on survival gear.
There's actually a parasite in the animal realm that acts like a Zombie virus, controlling it's guest's brain! True story!

http://www.mycobank.org/Biolomics.aspx?Table=Mycobank&MycoBankNr_=281145
Wiki link:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ophiocordyceps_unilateralis

I'm pretty sure that if they spend enough time, they can adapt this parasite to affect humans! Just like they did with the Ebola virus!
^Bump for the safety of the Diablo 3 community!!!^