take input limit off

General Discussion
1 2 3 31 Next
it's so annoying. im debating whether i should buy games from blizzard ever again
Roll your computer's clock forward a day, join a game then set it back and you're good to go.
Are you a gold farmer?
Its to prevent strain on the servers.
how else are they going to force you to look at the auction house every 10min? oh wait, they could have in-game pop up windows of random RMAH sales :D
Blizzard don't want you to play their game unless it falls into the special parameters they've set forth. No more farming for achievements or rare spawns. That's not how they want you to play, and since there's no single player, that's how you'll play.

GG Blizzard. 20 years of reputation and goodwill from gamers, gone. I hope the RMAH was worth it.
I'm considering getting a refund myself. One of my favorite parts of the game has been crushed.
06/12/2012 08:42 PMPosted by kyrax1213
it's so annoying. im debating whether i should buy games from blizzard ever again

I'm strongly reminded of around 2005, when blizzard put a cap on the number of instances you could enter in a set amount of time because people kept spamming instance creation for easy xp and item farming, thus lagging down the server for everybody.

If this fix is offensive to you, you clearly haven't been paying attention to the last 7 years of world of warcraft.
How many games are you people making? What is the limit? Seems to be a big deal. I stay in a game for an hour typically.
As stated in the sticky (and which we'd appreciate you keeping your posts to) we're evaluating the right point to set it where people can create games at a reasonable rate and not get dinged. We'd appreciate feedback/recommendations on what you feel would be appropriate.
06/12/2012 08:46 PMPosted by Bashiok
As stated in the sticky (and which we'd appreciate you keeping your posts to) we're evaluating the right point to set it where people can create games at a reasonable rate and not get dinged. We'd appreciate feedback/recommendations on what you feel would be appropriate.

no

Why would you even do this in the first place without letting your community know? You guys have seriously been dropping the ball lately. There's no excuse for this level of botched communication.

Remove it...

How about you dont put a limit until you figure out what the right number is.

It shouldn't even be on there to begin with.