Curious on where my monk stands. 55 Act2 hell

Hardcore
Just started Act 2 hell. Was curious on if my gear and stats are sitting pretty ot if i need to farm more for upgrades.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UdXgjQ!YXU!YcZaYc

Dex- 1073
Vita- 1242

Dmg- 2821.78
Life- 41,268
Resis- 127
Armor- 3808

Block- 58.07%
Dmg Reduce- 58.07%

Any help would be great....Damage seem a little low for sure but any suggestions im willing to take. Thanks
ok so i fixed my damage and actually managed to gain life from a new weapon....other than that anything else?
my resis are now sitting at 169 all and life is close to 44k. Just finished Magdah with ease but maybe ill grind out another level or 2 before belial
Jcain, sorry to bother you but do you think I could join you real quick for an Act 2 quest 2 run? Would rather grind out the cellar quest than the wretched mother quest. Thanks in advance if you can accommodate this request.
06/18/2012 03:28 AMPosted by bluetaro
Jcain, sorry to bother you but do you think I could join you real quick for an Act 2 quest 2 run? Would rather grind out the cellar quest than the wretched mother quest. Thanks in advance if you can accommodate this request.

you mean Act 1 Chapter 2, right?
Lvl 57 monk in act 2 hell now. Damage around 4800 with Overawe, so I think yours is too low. Also, I have 220 resists right now. My vitality is lower, but I don't think it's as important as resist and armor. I never drop below 50% health.