Clans?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Is Diablo 3 going to evolve into a clan based game? It is frustrating joining public games and finding out half of your group is just along for the ride. I'd like to be a part of a group where dps is good, teams are organized, and you don't have more hp than your tank. Thoughts?
No. D3 is a multi-player game with single-player options, but it is NOT an MMO. They've stated before that they have no plans at all to put any form of Clan/Guild system in, and I hope they stick with that decision.
06/20/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Kosake
No. D3 is a multi-player game with single-player options, but it is NOT an MMO. They've stated before that they have no plans at all to put any form of Clan/Guild system in, and I hope they stick with that decision.

Blizz needs to figure out what this game is because right now its not really an ARPG or an MMO, its just a mess.
It is definitely a request that we've heard loud and clear, though. Clan support would be a nice-to-have function set.

I wouldn't say "no plans at all". But I wouldn't say "soon", either. It's somewhere between the two.

I wouldn't say "no plans at all". But I wouldn't say "soon", either. It's somewhere between the two.

Around Patch 1.1 time? :3
Voice chat would be awesome! I mean, Turbine has it in their games, and they code like monkeys. How difficult could it be?

Around Patch 1.1 time? :3

More like "around the first expansion time, maybe after"
Gulilds and a Guild stash would be epic - add em in and you may have somthing going for you! =
It is definitely a request that we've heard loud and clear, though. Clan support would be a nice-to-have function set.

Aka, we will sell it to you when possible.
Rofl clans? No that would help make the game more entertaining and makes too much sense.

Well...maybe if we can sell it as a add-on or in the RMAH.
I just want a shared stash for me and my dozen friends, call it what you want.
Really? this gets a blue response?
I'm sure you will be able to purchase a Clan charter off the RMAH in the near future.
06/20/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Mockingbird
Really? this gets a blue response?

Why not? some people actually want to talk about other things in the game.