Jewel of the East achievement not awarded

Bug Report
Summary: The achievement "Jewel of the East" is not awarded despite all zones marked as having been visited.

Details: Even though I've visited every zone in Caldeum countless times, this achievement is yet to be awarded. All the objectives are checked (marked as completed) in the achievement details screen, but the achievement itself is still greyed out. This has been the case since around May 17th, which might explain the issue, as back then numerous achievements weren't awarded but many of these have been fixed by later patches. This one, however, is still unobtainable for players who have completed the related objectives prior to achievement fixes.
I have the same problem since that day too, posted it like 3 times and no answer :S
Ditto
Having the same issue, still... No idea what the problem might be. Has anyone tried contacting Blizzard?
I'm having this exact same issue. :(
Blizzard has responded, but in the known issues list, and not in all the little redundant threads people have made.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6369438018
Some players are still reporting that they have completed some achievements but have not earned them. We are reviewing accounts on a case-by-case basis, so please continue to be patient. This is not an issue that affects everyone.
I'm having the same problem. Will probably start sending out support tickets when I'm bored enough.
Ive same issue. :(
09/18/2012 10:38 AMPosted by Javrius
We are reviewing accounts on a case-by-case basis, so please continue to be patient.
What i need to do to get this kind revive?
up need this achievement
My OCD is killing me... please fix this!