looking to buy a 1hand weapon

Hardcore
current is a blue 582 dps 1h blue sword with 3.00 life converted. looking to upgrade post what you got and how much youre looking for(not looking to buy anything insanely expensive). a rare with some decent stats if possible.
There is this brand new things that was just added in 1.03. It's called an Auction House.

Just sayin
because there is nothing of interest on the AH for a fair price. chill out there is no hardcore trade forum/channel so it won't hurt to post here.
have 1 mil gold to spend
If you don't like the AH, and since Blizzard won't create HC trade forums, use d2jsp.

Here's a link to the Hardcore trade forum:

http://forums.d2jsp.org/forum.php?f=178
im so sick of people saying nothing in AH is a good price. do you know how supply and demand work???

let me explain it real simply for you;
1. If the items sell at their listed price then clearly there was enough demand and thus the price was fair.
2. If the item does NOT sell at its listed price; the owner will relist it at a lower price. this will continue until it sells. Once it sells its because it reached a fair price.

"fair price" is relative to the buyer and seller. a price YOU may not deem as "fair" might very well be fair to someone else. If items are constantly selling at a price point above what YOU deem is fair; then simply you do not need the item as much as those who are buying it which makes it seem less valuable to you thus the price becomes "unfair"

what do i mean? well you are using a 582 dps 1 hander. and lets say someone else is using a 300 dps 1 hander.

a 600 dps 1hander may not be worth 1 mil to you (unfair!! OMG!!) but that same 600 dps 1hander at 1 mill may seem like a bargain to the guy using the 300 dpser. (Note: these numbers were pulled out of my !@# for examples sake)

crazy how that works huh?
I can't believe people are freaking out over a trade request. did you ever think that i'm offering a fair amount for the thing I am requesting? I paid 100k for my 1h weapon, so don't you think it's logical that 1 million gold can buy an upgrade? holy crap you people haha.
PR3Ci5iON, go look on the AH after reading what you just typed and see that 600 dps 1handers go for like 200k-300k hahaha. only a moron would pay 1 mil (unfair! omg!) for a 600 dps 1hander, unless it had +LOH. there are people spamming power leveling/goblin wp farm/ other trades and you have to give me grief?
tbh baba idk why these people (aka precision) get on you for no reason, mind your own businesseseses. lol if u dont have what he's askin for gtfo, nobody asked for your opinion
06/20/2012 10:16 AMPosted by babahuk
PR3Ci5iON, go look on the AH after reading what you just typed and see that 600 dps 1handers go for like 200k-300k hahaha. only a moron would pay 1 mil (unfair! omg!) for a 600 dps 1hander, unless it had +LOH. there are people spamming power leveling/goblin wp farm/ other trades and you have to give me grief?

yo dawg, learn2read:

(Note: these numbers were pulled out of my !@# for examples sake)

gg
What class are you and what level weapons are you looking for?
PR3Ci5iON, maybe you should stop pulling numbers out of your butt? your entire post makes no sense. i'm paying a fair price for the item I wish to purchase and you just act like a oversensitive baby.

Calamity - Like I said earlier.... I've searched the AH and didn't see anything that interested me. so, it's really so offensive to you that I explore all my options when I'm about to spend a huge chunk of my gold? who knows? maybe somebody browsing the HC forums has a 1hander in their stash that they want to make a quick 1 mil with? HOLY !@#$ THAT'S CRAZY!

Let me put it simple for you all. wizards use wizard discussion for trades, same with barbs, monks, etc etc. So I will gladly use the HC discussion to purchase an item no matter how small the chance is. keep acting offended and reply with more witty responses. it's quite hilarious

btw Von i'm a 60 barb.