Blizzard - Shut off the servers!

General Discussion
1 2 3 13 Next
Blizzard - wtih all of the uproar going on in here, Shut off the game for a few days and maybe just maybe people will have faith that you can do something right when your turn the game back on! -

Now that would be an accomplishment!
As if that will help.
That will make people - those that are still .. ? .. playing? - more f... oh wait, ehm yeah...

Nah.. next tuesday = patch day.
Things will get A LOT better.....
(crossing fingers, praying, yelling out of the window, running 'round the table naked while chanting strange songs in the hope some god or entity will hear my cries of desperation...)
Blizzard - wtih all of the uproar going on in here, Shut off the game for a few days and maybe just maybe people will have faith that you can do something right when your turn the game back on! -

Nah, I'm looking forward to playing tonight.
If that happened the outrage to this game sucks is WHAAAA I cant play because the server's are down. It's just a continuous cycle of whining in the blizzard community.

Same. Can we be friends?
All this will accomplish is letting everybody know how horrid DRM is
Blizzard - wtih all of the uproar going on in here, Shut off the game forever. Now that would be an accomplishment!

Fixed it

You are? That's shocking. What will you be doing exactly? There's really nothing TO do at this point. Loot drops/tables are screwed up, more trash than ever. Nothing left to farm in the game. Are you going to sit on the RMAH for hours? :)
06/22/2012 12:04 PMPosted by nochances
with who? anyone still on?

I am! Right now, in fact. Browsing the AH. Got some pretty beastly upgrades earlier, about to brave Act II again.
Nah, I'm looking forward to playing tonight
with who? anyone still on?

I will be when I return from my doctor's appointment.

This should be good <bookmark>