Friday Thread - makes my week

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Hi,
Long time reader, occasional poster (not a big picture on the wall!)

Well Friday has decided to grace us again and I must admit I am very pleased.
Tis my bourbon/vent/gaming nigh - used to be WOW, now Diablo. You Know when it's time for bed when you cant afford to repair anymore.

Was planning a roast BBQ for tomorrow (yes it will be pissing down with rain) but on my deck the rain is not an issue.
However the wife is sick! oh FML!
Not only does this rule out some extra fun, but I have to (not have to, but will coz I'm nice) look after her and try to control the screaming kids a little more than usual.
The extra issue with this is reducing my bourbon intake tonight so I can wake up reasonably responsive tomorrow.
A headache will not be welcomed!

Work is quiet, so I am checking the forums now and then to break up my day, but don't want to get busted or else they will give me more work!

Peace!
Your a lucky man mate, this last week has been kinda eh for me, girlfriend of several years left me last Friday and moved out(had been living together for over a year) so this Friday is a bit of a downer thinking about it! Shall have to focus more on D3 to take my mind off it.

and hey while the wife being sick is never a good thing, you can teach the kids to farm gold for you ;) lol

Personally I'm trying to workout away to teach my bird to stop stealing my keyboard keys, pries them right off the keyboard, stole my Q key while I was playing last night and actually got me killed cause I couldn't use a potion!

Nice to have the personal touch on the forums at times, reminds me that their is good(and bad) people behind these names living real lives.

Everyone have a good weekend whether it be gaming/partying or spending it with your loved ones!

(and don't worry I'm sure there will be plenty of threads complaining about weekend lag soon enough)
I think it is a great escape (once kids are in bed), me and the missus will sit up and have some adult chat rather than toddler speak.
nearly a 3 year old and an 8 month old, double trouble. Don't try to play with an 8month old on your lap or else he tries to smash buttons on the keyboard.
3y.o. is funny, she gets on and pushes buttons and says "look at me mum, i'm pwnin noobs with daddy!"
i laugh.
When I told the missus that I have made over $10 in auctions she didn't believe it was real money.
I am trying to get her to open an account and trade!
Hahaha love the friday thread mate, to be honest this is mostly my friday nights also if im not at the Broncos game, being a life member and all haha.

But replace the bourbon with Bundy rum :D

Also no kids for me yet, friday nights is my wifes ladies night with friends so generally just get to kick back, crank up some oldschool tunes & smash demons faces with my monk.
Sounds like you got it down to an art and I can see a theme here.

Wife has Yoga tonight so kids to bed, beers at the ready, get D3 crankin'. Save for the occasionaly crying kid (hate winter ilnesses) should be sweet.
Killerbees reporting in.

These friday threads certainly make the working day a little more tolerable. I have a 6 pack of crownies in the fridge waiting for me when I get home - this along with D3, will make this friday night one to remember (or blackout if I progress to bourbon after 6pack).

Sorry to hear about your girlfriend Narull. You probably deserve a 6pack of your choice more than any of us tonight! I would even say a bottle of wine/bourbon/vodka would also be an option to numb your senses.

I co-op with Slabocans all the time. We are RL mates and usually start slaying after 8pm AEST. If anyone wants to join us on our Weekly Fri night session, please add me as friend in game Killerbess78#6709.

Just remember before joining us that;
* We take lots of pee breaks due to rapid consumption of alcohol (RCOA)
* We can get quite silly (in a good way) in chat due to RCOA

I am a 60 Monk, Slabo is a 60 Wizzid. We are currently farming Butcher Inferno Act1 and having a blast.

I have a vent server for anyone willing to join in our drunk rambles or you can just put up with us in party chat.

Be good to make more like minded people in this game. Just like a good WoW (or any MMO) guild, the co-op is where the real fun is at.

Peace out!
Killerbees
Dammit you all make me want a Bourbon, seriously haven't had one since Origin LAST year.
I can feel the sweats already.....is work done yet?
06/21/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Narull
want a Bourbon,
GO For it!

Still over an hour before knock off... tick tock!
Considering grabbing something from BWS for the ride home!
Getting thirsty.

So texted the wife, she is not against the BBQ tomorrow so this could be a good thing.
Was thinking a roast pork on the weber with some roast veg + jacket potatoes.
Shame it's not summer, I quite like sitting back, beer in one hand hose in the other and squirting the kids when they get too close!

Anyone made any USD on the RMAH?
and they say AUS has a drinking problem. What problem? My fridge always has beer...no problem there
HAHA thats it lads, add me to Strife#6522

Ill definetly be joining you lads but probs a bit later, going to the broncos game first, so wont be behind in the drinking haha

Where bouts in aus are you gents, im brisbane based.
Slabo & I are based in Melbourne (South-East suburbs). AFL (Gay-FL as you would call it) fans here buddy!! Essendon blood runs throughout these miserable veins.

I'm not a huge Rugby League fan but: Melbourne Storm > All :P

No doubt me & Slabo will still be on, hit us up to kill some demons after the footy.
06/21/2012 10:31 PMPosted by Slabocans
want a Bourbon,
GO For it!

Still over an hour before knock off... tick tock!
Considering grabbing something from BWS for the ride home!
Getting thirsty.

So texted the wife, she is not against the BBQ tomorrow so this could be a good thing.
Was thinking a roast pork on the weber with some roast veg + jacket potatoes.
Shame it's not summer, I quite like sitting back, beer in one hand hose in the other and squirting the kids when they get too close!

Anyone made any USD on the RMAH?

Diablo forums telling me to drink lol, shame I have 0 funds in my account right now =(

I've made about $40 off the AUD RMAH and another $30ish off the USD one, anyone know any bottlo's that take paypal haha
Bhahahaha thats they way Narull
If i find one ill let you know haha
HAHA, a bottl-o that takes paypal! I love it.
Perhaps there is something online to get it delivered - ultimate laziness!

This cold weather makes me want bourbon! and a traveler wouldn't hurt.
BBQ is on! Someone remind me to get the missus some flowers!
haha
06/21/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Narull
you can teach the kids to farm gold for you ;) lol

Can I borrow them when you're done? I need a couple of farmers for when I'm at work :D
06/21/2012 11:21 PMPosted by Dutchie
you can teach the kids to farm gold for you ;) lol

Can I borrow them when you're done? I need a couple of farmers for when I'm at work :D

I'm so slow to think of these ideas. The 5 year old would make an awesome farmer. 2 Year old may get a little distracted. Nothing bribery couldn't fix I guess.
I usually play squash Friday nights then we all go home to D3. NO squash tonight though and no one to game with because they're all being failboats with a real life or something.