Mark of Valor not rewarded have email confim

Bug Report
Prev 1 8 9 10
Updates? Fixes? :(
Still waiting..
Yes, can we please get some kind of update? Last we heard you were loooking into this Blizzard but no response whatsoever since them. The game came out 7.5 months ago
Still waiting here.
Can we get a response from Blizzard please? Please don't leave us hanging. It has been about 8 months now :(
Still looking for a response.
Bringing up post for awareness...
Blizzard can we please get a response? It feels like you have left us out in the cold. We had 1 response from a blue but no follow up and nothing was corrected. can I please get my 5 FoS and 5 Sigils that I signed up for. I signed up twice for each character and did not get a single FoS or sigil.
01/13/2013 05:30 AMPosted by Ashadelo
Blizzard can we please get a response? It feels like you have left us out in the cold. We had 1 response from a blue but no follow up and nothing was corrected. can I please get my 5 FoS and 5 Sigils that I signed up for. I signed up twice for each character and did not get a single FoS or sigil.

Same here. :(
Still hoping that one day I will receive the sigils that I signed up for.
Blizzard, can we please get a response, I would really really love to get these 5 sigils and banners along with the FOS. Please, it has been 8 months now with no change.
Is this still not fixed.. wow. I'm at a loss of words.
Will this issue be fixed in 1.07?
Looking for blue.... :(
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!

I don't know who did this but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH.

Thank you for finally giving me the sigils and banners.

谢谢,你的非常伟大的!!!!!!!
And still no sigils or feats of strength...